3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Just my opinion, this is not a scam guys, not worth for the money they are currently making. Those amazing render previews we saw needs real work and big time, so not worth scamming for that amount of money. Just huge incompetence about communication and planning, he/they probably young and clueless or maybe even extremely asocial.

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, he's scamming a massive $193/month. What a crook.

:p
Dude, the last release was around July and it was around $700-$800 for no content. I get that patrons pledged to see the support for the creators they love but Aorrta is notorious for being silent and un-engaging to his audience which is just sad. I think it took a deep dive when the mods have put the abandoned tag on this thread just this year, I think?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Are you still looking forward to it?
This game has good graphics, but also have a dev that gives up easily.
He will make excuses again.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Dude, the last release was around July and it was around $700-$800 for no content. I get that patrons pledged to see the support for the creators they love but Aorrta is notorious for being silent and un-engaging to his audience which is just sad. I think it took a deep dive when the mods have put the abandoned tag on this thread just this year, I think?
@fictitious said "all of this smells like a complete scam". Present tense. What he did then doesn't matter when you're talking about what he's doing now. If what he's doing now is a scam, it's a really shitty scam.

Your words make it seem like you think I don't know the history of this game. My first post on this thread is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-family-secret-ep-2-v0-1-2-2p-aorrta.7178/post-530372 . Feb 24, 2018, well before his latest update. I played his first release when it was current content, and was eagerly awaiting his second only to be disappointed with the poor quality and bugs.

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
@fictitious said "all of this smells like a complete scam". Present tense. What he did then doesn't matter when you're talking about what he's doing now. If what he's doing now is a scam, it's a really shitty scam.
$193/month is decent money in some countries. Do you know where he's from? If he's from Russia (or other post-soviet country) he's making a living for doing nothing. I mean, to come back from the dead, give us a deadline of mid-March and miss it... how does that *not* seem like a scam).

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
$193/month is decent money in some countries. Do you know where he's from? If he's from Russia (or other post-soviet country) he's making a living for doing nothing. I mean, to come back from the dead, give us a deadline of mid-March and miss it... how does that *not* seem like a scam).
Should you really be surprised by the change from "mid-March" to "March"?

$193 gross per month is higher than what's deserved. If Aorrta gets some goodwill back then maybe it might be a "higher-than-average" amount (Like releasing at least 3 updates for free, getting back into communicating with patrons consistently, explaining what's happened and why would be a starting point for Aorrta).

Reactions: Abîme

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
where do I get the incest patch for this version of the game I can't find the download anywhere?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You can read the first few dozen pages for the reason the dev left. Exposure to raw internet is bad for you, especially if you make something people like and are bad at time management and setting/keeping target dates.

Oct 6, 2018
Today is March 30 and i don't see game. Aorrta said that this game will come out in this month.
I don't believe that he may release game tomorrow.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes