3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
By now, we're all pretty sure he won't release and he's posting one-off comments to keep the fish on the line. But hey, maybe he'll release tomorrow at 23:59 to keep his March promise. Then it would be like a bad movie, where something good happens at the very last possible second. :LOL:

Reactions: Alteni

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
A few months ago, I made a post where I said that I wanted to " destroy Aorrta's e-reputation". Well, I didn't have to move a finger. He " killed himself without outside support ". A true champ...I'm no medium, but I'm sure there aren't any " communicants, digital strategists and marketers " in his team. Man, you can't have such a product in your hands and be so bad at fructifying it. He's just a good Designer/programmer and whether he's sincere or not, his team lack one fundamental skill, communication.

Reactions: Alteni
Oct 6, 2018
A few months ago, I made a post where I said that I wanted to " destroy Aorrta's e-reputation". Well, I didn't have to move a finger. He " killed himself without outside support ". A true champ...I'm no medium, but I'm sure there aren't any " communicants, digital strategists and marketers " in his team. Man, you can't have such a product in your hands and be so bad at fructifying it. He's just a good Designer/programmer and whether he's sincere or not, his team lack one fundamental skill, communication.
We can report his page on patreon.
Click more on his patreon page (REPORT THIS CREATOR - Something in their Patreon profile or rewards - This creator is not being honest This creator is not creating anymore )

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
oh boy , why the fk did he even return and give us hope , after what he did with us , i mean the people still supporting him r they stupid or something , i am stupid 2 hoping for this game to come back after the biggest fk up update of episode 2 .

tony95

Nov 7, 2018
Let's wait a few hours until the end of March.
I agree to report this account if they didn't release. Aorrta came back and promised two deadlines that he can't catch. I don't believe somebody can do some last minute release, if the game is done it should have been done before he came back.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes