3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
OMG what a freakin lier, come on be honest we are not sheep here, seriously man. Some are still wondering why are we still here, I know why I am here. The game has huuuuuuge potential , and all the girls and render quality is amazing, but bro do not treat us like children as the Dual family guy is doing too. I mean they are breaking every promise they make and still expect to be treated seriously. I mean i am not a patreon and there are literally 30-40 good games on this site i have my eyes on so i can wait for this, when it is released I will play it and hope it is the best game ever honestly, but these promises mean 0 to me after all the lies.
To the devs, I hope u make an amazing game, get a huge amonut of patreons ,earn big money etc. But to do that u really need to change the way you treat your potential customers NO MORE FREAKIN LIES, either do what u say u will do or shut your mouth and do not announce anything!!!

Reactions: Loys and Ahjgfg

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
Not really, with his record of promises broken that he makes to his customers. I've been at that mind set of "I'll believe it when I see it" for quite some time now. Until he and his team proves otherwise (with more than one release actually being on time) their word can't be trusted. That's my opinion though, others may feel differently.
Can you please tell me which game is the girl in your profile picture from?

Reactions: Deoku

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
first : i hope its not gonna be another lies from him .
second : i hope he changed the hall things on second episode becoz its fk up .
third : i hope he learned from his mistakes, and listen to the supporters ideas .
255149_badik-fan5.gif

Reactions: kikokiko

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Is there any sexual contrnt with his mother?
In the original version there is only, watching her naked in the bathroom, a handjob and footjob, and concluded with them coming close to doing the deed but never making it over that line. No one knows if there's sexual content with her in the remake, because there's been very little info and it still has yet to be released since October/November of last year.

Reactions: Valronn

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
In the original version there is only, watching her naked in the bathroom, a handjob and footjob, and concluded with them coming close to doing the deed but never making it over that line. No one knows if there's sexual content with her in the remake, because there's been very little info and it still has yet to be released since October/November of last year.
Thanks for the reply, yeah i thought as much, i stopped playing after getting the keys because the same bathroom routine got booring just looking at her.

Another question, what game is the girl in your profile pic from?

Reactions: Deoku

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Thanks for the reply, yeah i thought as much, i stopped playing after getting the keys because the same bathroom routine got booring just looking at her.

Another question, what game is the girl in your profile pic from?
She's Mia from the game Farmer's Dream

tony95

Nov 7, 2018
Just a few days until the end of month, they'll then postpone it to mid-April or disappear. Their words cannot be trusted cas they said the same thing last October.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes