3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
honestly I wonder why remastered version ??? the first part in the plane was epically good and everything after that comb was pure scrap total garbage the story was the last joke especially with the mother who makes herself the cheap whore and fucktoy for the driver the mc is a ridiculous total failure of himself the salaried boss he is orders to let

anyone can fuck every girl only the mc has to make the ass from grinden always nice sweettalk and buy gifts so the usual total failure thing and if he grinds then very long then he may fuck the rest of the others do not want to anymore because they have already buried all the endless times by watering this disaster to bad story and never digging it out......
i kinda bounced out of this one after the first update. this first part spells it out for me just about 100% and made me laugh, so i just had to comment. definitely epic intro. i loved the intro, then the "game" started. compared to that, i'd rather just have a simple, straightforward, sexy VN. not... whatever this ended up being. i'll check again and see how it plays again whenever the "rework" rolls around.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
He finally spoke, but do you believe him?

View attachment 266553
Not really, with his record of promises broken that he makes to his customers. I've been at that mind set of "I'll believe it when I see it" for quite some time now. Until he and his team proves otherwise (with more than one release actually being on time) their word can't be trusted. That's my opinion though, others may feel differently.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Lets wait until the end of this month too see, im on the hope to see new content not just a remastered of existent content, if there is no update and he keeps delaying it means he was expecting to see the patreons to comeback to give him more money, i dont see any other point for him to comeback after months of silence.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
He finally spoke, but do you believe him?

View attachment 266553
"There were unforeseen problems. We really want to release a quality product." Sure. So in other words they were "hard at work" trying to fix up their "unforseen problems" rather than their "unforseen problems" being serious issues. Yet they couldn't find the time to communicate to patrons...."That sounds like the bestest most awesome dev plan I've ever heard!!!!"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Deoku and Abîme

tony95

Nov 7, 2018
I noticed there are still many people waiting for this, I suggest we all cancel the patreon subs until he actually release sth. Otherwise he'll just keep postponing and collecting money.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
He replied again. This is the most comm we've gotten in a while.

View attachment 266750
Lets see how this Hard work project is going to be, has we all except it to end up in another abandoned, and he says "I wont be gone" yea right if i remember he disappeared with a couple of bucks and never mention anything for about 4-5 months.

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
I want to believe, I really do! But 5 months of radio silence and another deadline missed isn't a good way to win support. At least he's communicating for a change. Prove us wrong Aorrta! I dare you! I double-dare you!

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Think about what he/they have put out so far. A demo of their VN, then a demo of their 'game' (because they obviously didn't want to make a VN and anyone that thought that was obviously deluded) full of bugs that ultimately went nowhere. And finally a Christmas demo, to appease that backers as it was easier than fixing the bugs in the main game.

So, 3 demo's have been put out, and whatever happens with this 'reboot' will be the 4th demo version of essentially the same game. Personally I wouldn't be encouraging someone who doesn't follow through on their project.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
"Keep your expectations low and you will never be disappointed" wise words from Kratos.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes