3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
so once again the dev's cant keep up with the F* dates we at mid-march and no news or update, i think it might have been a play to try to get the patreons back to get some more cash, i just don't get it they have material to make a game successful, are they not smart enough to see that.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
honestly I wonder why remastered version ??? the first part in the plane was epically good and everything after that comb was pure scrap total garbage the story was the last joke especially with the mother who makes herself the cheap whore and fucktoy for the driver the mc is a ridiculous total failure of himself the salaried boss he is orders to let

anyone can fuck every girl only the mc has to make the ass from grinden always nice sweettalk and buy gifts so the usual total failure thing and if he grinds then very long then he may fuck the rest of the others do not want to anymore because they have already buried all the endless times by watering this disaster to bad story and never digging it out......

but there will be enough stupid people throwing this extremely lazy dev the money behind and the dev knows that he doesn't know what he wants so far you have seen every 6 or 7 months published something and then it was really shitty times apart from the pictures looked really great but the rest ??? is a bad joke what should actually come after the alleged remastered version? another reboot and then another? every year is it always the same as remastered? because a lot more does not finish anyway

U

User_1231207

Guy's when I use the patch I get errors and missing images in some scenes! Any solution?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
so once again the dev's cant keep up with the F* dates we at mid-march and no news or update, i think it might have been a play to try to get the patreons back to get some more cash, i just don't get it they have material to make a game successful, are they not smart enough to see that.
What kind of date is "Mid March" exactly? I thought it means somewhere between 10th and 20th of March which means he's still got a couple of days so chill.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes