3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I just saw this game on the latest post section, this looked promising, so bad it's dead

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
Did u see that gumdrop is getting 6k a month :ROFLMAO::eek:
yeah but cant talk complain about gumdrop in Aorrta thread
But idiots who like throwing money are everywhere may it be on gumdrop(but at least he is ok now and is in touch with his patreons) or Aorrta or Vevil or anybody else
man there are soooo many deserving developer who deserve being supported instead they support devs like Aorrta
I my mind if you cant support deserving devs give that money to charity.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
yeah but cant talk complain about gumdrop in Aorrta thread
But idiots who like throwing money are everywhere may it be on gumdrop(but at least he is ok now and is in touch with his patreons) or Aorrta or Vevil or anybody else
man there are soooo many deserving developer who deserve being supported instead they support devs like Aorrta
I my mind if you cant support deserving devs give that money to charity.
u damn right about that .

Oct 6, 2018
He created an account and signed up in the month of the update announcement.
Maybe he created this account on the last day of March.After all Aorrta bethink how bring back patreons and he invented that he can give luster to himself through second account.

think like a detective
P.S This linrim say that many negativity from people who is not donated anything ,but this one not donator too
He don't like that not donators hate Aorrta
But he does not donat to aorrta
(INVISIBLE LOVE)

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018

I can't release an unfinished game with bugs. I saw bugs and I fix them

8min

Ok, always good to fix bugs. Can you estimate a release date?

7min

I don't want to be wrong again. Almost everything is ready

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
My first assumption was always that it was incompetence rather than a scam. This was shown in the original release with all the bugs. Why give a release date before checking for bugs? You just shot yourself in the foot...again!
Screenshot_1.png

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
Oct 6, 2018

I can't release an unfinished game with bugs. I saw bugs and I fix them

8min

Ok, always good to fix bugs. Can you estimate a release date?

7min

I don't want to be wrong again. Almost everything is ready
even if he don't lie,he likes to rush the release and he afraid for patreons that they about asserting him for her lying
even if he release the game
he is guilty that we hate him because hurried with date

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
even if he release the game
he is guilty that we hate him because hurried with date
My new post Aorrta patreon
> If you did not deceive your patrons, and released a gradual rare update, you would already have a salary and would not have to combine with work. To Clear your reputation, you should return to the concept of frequent updates. If You are not able to correct the mistakes, ask the experts to help you, I think that there are any. Stop milking people who still hope for you, as well as communicate with them. It looks like a big hoax. 6-8 months of development, it's a long story + 3000-5000 renders, minimum.
bad eng)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Cmon this guy its been since october 27 of last year to release an update that now is a remastered, he gave a date and delayed it and now comes with a freaking excuse of fixing some bugs that will take a few days, what a fcking joke

Oct 6, 2018
He saying that fix some bugs.
I'm ask him what of kind bugs you can fix if this engine easy.

He answer i'm fix bugs few days.

HE HAVE MONTH TO FIX IT!!!!!!
BUT HE STARTED FEW DAYS AGO

Reactions: Alteni

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018

I've already written my vision of the situation. He's a huge piece of idiot. If he will release a game in which there will be less than 3000 thousand images, it is a failure.

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
By the way, I'm still learning to make games, maybe I'll make a game (for free), as a continuation of a failed attempt Aorrta. It really hooked me)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018

Im only giving him my deadline, i even will wait 10 days to see the update if no update i will move with a report, cause what he did last year was pure scamming and perhaps people didnt even report him, this might ended up hurting other devs cause patreon will make new rules.

Reactions: Denchik and Jeancul
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes