3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
I genuinely hope i was wrong and the guy just took inspiration from the good things here. This was insanely promising at first release, the quality wasn't the issue, its what followed.. :cautious:
i hope the new dev get the inspiration of the renders only and leave the scam part hehe

Reactions: Ennoch

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Aorrta's renders were more consistent qualitywise. I do recognize some undeniable similarities like some of you but I'm not entirely certain that Aorrta would've released those couple bad renders without polishing them like the other dude. Some of those outdoor shots and the yeti boss are something Aorrta would have done better I reckon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth Bane

mrxdbxxx

Jul 27, 2018
Is it just me or did someone have issues with the Mac version? I can't click once to progress through scenes, even menu items I can't click on them. I have to double click everything and it skips?!

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Really? Because trying to use UnRen in the first place seems to have completely broken the game for me...
Don't unpack .rpa's with UnRen unless you're planning on doing something with the script files or images, as you might screw up the game. He meant that you can use UnRen to enable console and developer menu (option 3)
This creates a .rpy file with the following:
Code:
init 999 python
config.developer = True
config.console = True
There's no chance this will break the game if done correctly. If you want to do this manually, just create a file called whateveryouwant.rpy in the \game folder, copy-paste the 3 lines above, save, then start the game.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Don't unpack .rpa's with UnRen unless you're planning on doing something with the script files or images, as you might screw up the game. He meant that you can use UnRen to enable console and developer menu (option 3)
That's exactly what i did, as i wanted just the console. And yet it broke and now i'm re-Dloading the game.:confused:
Could it be some bug related to using it in a crunched version?

This creates a .rpy file with the following:
Code:
init 999 python
config.developer = True
config.console = True
There's no chance this will break the game if done correctly. If you want to do this manually, just create a file called whateveryouwant.rpy in the \game folder, copy-paste the 3 lines above, save, then start the game.
Because i'm a stubborn @$$, will probably try it again anyway - with a backup version - just to see if i find uot what i might have or not done wrong before. Thanks for answering so quickly and wish me luck.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
That's exactly what i did, as i wanted just the console. And yet it broke and now i'm re-Dloading the game.:confused:
Could it be some bug related to using it in a crunched version?

Because i'm a stubborn @$$, will probably try it again anyway - with a backup version - just to see if i find uot what i might have or not done wrong before. Thanks for answering so quickly and wish me luck.
You don't need to re-download the game. Delete the .rpy that UnRen added and it will go back to the way it was before.

Sometimes devs put stuff in their games that break when the developer menu is enabled. Edit the aforementioned rpy file and remove the "config.developer" line.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi guys , long time i didnt check this thread :D Any news should i know , or still the same thing still laughing at us :whistle:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The Problem with Aorrta he made very good 1st demo and after that part the game became trash.. and remained trash till now and seem to completely disspeared and now suddenly an new game with perfect demo surfaced we need to know if it really was Aorrta or someone inspiring by Aorrta..

• Haha
Reactions: ttll

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
3 times a charm?
New preview pics look good. Won't hold my breath tho.
Hope he get's his act together!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Moderators should not remove the abandond tag this game was always abandoned. from the moment the demo was released their has been no real update.. And this is just lure for new patreons when the 25th comes he will just dissapear for several months, then he come with a different excuse and no new episode..

tony95

Nov 7, 2018
This guy usually post something in his Patreon a few days after updating his website. Let's see what happens, but I won't trust any previews until the game arrives.

Reactions: Shane498

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Check this dev history and you know you should not keep your hopes up. He shows only pictures but never mentioned about the bugs why he could not release previous update.. dont get your hopes up this game is as dead as can be..

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Check this dev history and you know you should not keep your hopes up. He shows only pictures but never mentioned about the bugs why he could not release previous update.. dont get your hopes up this game is as dead as can be..
I get what you mean, even though very nice in the eyes, after playing a good chunk of it it's hard to shake the feeling that it iss pretty much an extended demo, kind of like Night Club XXX, from Chinseng 3D.

On a little aside, i ask myself if is this "Ep.2", where is Ep.1 exactly....

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes