3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Maybe he discovered he forgot to fix those game breaking bugs that he reported 3 months ago.. :cautious:
Sorry guys i discovered another game breaking bug but it will take another 3 months of radio silence on my part.. :LOL: :whistle:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
he got paid $6338
Imagine how much Gumdrop has with all those releases he promised ... don't know why Patreon is so obsessed with a fictional incest fetish some people have with "ideal" MILFs but keeps people like Aorrta and gumdrop in the business practically making huge ass tax frauds, now that's on a whole new level of fucked up bois. I'd like to ask some of their patrons when do they expect an update and why the fuck do they still support these motherfuckers :unsure: :eek:

There's so manny talented devs (well known and newcomers) who release lots of quality updates or at least some good content and people support Aorrta and gumdrop for the sake of raping logic anally or what ??

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
He was hoping people would pledge so he could dissapear with your money again. i guess it backfired since he did not get more pledges this time. by not releasing anything he may even lose the final pledges too in that case i would not be supriced if his pledges will be reduced to 0 ultimatly.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
IDK why i keep checking on his website
Maybe just for fun.. :cautious: Even though you hope he finally gets his act together and keeps being a dissapointment afterwards..

Last release is: 07 / 28 / 2018
btw 2 more days and its an official another gumdrop developer not releasing stuff for over a 1 year and still recieving financial aid.. its developer like this that gives all other hardworking developer a bad name..

krz

Aug 13, 2018
For real i really love his render since this game was ep2 and his soundtrack really give me chill asf you feel me lol

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Maybe just for fun.. :cautious: Even though you hope he finally gets his act together and keeps being a dissapointment afterwards..

Last release is: 07 / 28 / 2018
btw 2 more days and its an official another gumdrop developer not releasing stuff for over a 1 year and still recieving financial aid.. its developer like this that gives all other hardworking developer a bad name..
But at least Kyle releases some pics every now and then. On the other hand, he's missed multiple releases (as in, release last February...or not), and he's pulling in $9k/month even now.

Reactions: Dependable_223

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
He caused quite a stir with just a single update of a date on his site :ROFLMAO:

On the other hand, he still has ~20 people supporting him at $5/month (for the $124 current monthly total to make sense at 46 patreons), as I refuse to believe he has any $10 or $20 supporters (unless someone died and credit company didn't cancel their recurring billings).

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes