3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
any news about this game ?
any remakes?
this game is great and the story is amazing xD
a pity tho,
Well, it must be said, that developer's work ethics and dedication do not match quality of story and renders :D This is rather charitable way of saying it. :D

sonic705124

Apr 8, 2018
I'm still a little confused on the history of this game. Was there ever am episode 1? Does the story start ok the plane or is there something to do before that?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'm still a little confused on the history of this game. Was there ever am episode 1? Does the story start ok the plane or is there something to do before that?
If i´m remember corectly the first episode was in the plane and ending after he is landing and the mc goes to this car with his mother

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
how can i moving on ? It's sound weird but i stuck at finding a place to have fun with night whore.

syc1980

Dec 8, 2018
Starts off really promising in the first 10 mins, then turns into your standard grind fest. I don't mind clicking through scenes of story dialogue. What I do despise, is clicking through the same scenes, repeatedly, over and over and over and over just to get to the next story point. I think it's potentially a great game, but lots of the grindy aspect can definitely be chiseled out. Actually, hell with chiseling. Dynamite that shit out of there.

Reactions: Darkman.13

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Starts off really promising in the first 10 mins, then turns into your standard grind fest. I don't mind clicking through scenes of story dialogue. What I do despise, is clicking through the same scenes, repeatedly, over and over and over and over just to get to the next story point. I think it's potentially a great game, but lots of the grindy aspect can definitely be chiseled out. Actually, hell with chiseling. Dynamite that shit out of there.
Don't even bother mate, the game is canceled and the dev is an incompetent scummer.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes