3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
This website update is definitely the biggest news we've seen in a while from him -- dat Mary animation!
I doubt we'll see anything soon, but even if we do Aorrta is still a scammer. His promises and level of communication are lower than low. So, while I do hope he releases something, I suggest everyone remain vigilant of his schemes.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
˝Very soon˝, lol, nice one Aorrta. You know what? Deep inside of me, there is still some hope this update leads to something new being released. I know he is a scammer, that the last update left a lot to be desired, but still as it is there was enough to make me want to see more. Yeah i know, what a plonker i am.

Reactions: Sihn8

Dolner

May 9, 2017
inb4 he releases a fully developed game with no bugs
I've actually been wondering the same. He's either a really clever scammer or he's actually gonna release a full/nearly full game. I mean, why go through the effort of making such a sleek website update without even baiting on patreon.

Reactions: N7's Slut

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I've actually been wondering the same. He's either a really clever scammer or he's actually gonna release a full/nearly full game. I mean, why go through the effort of making such a sleek website update without even baiting on patreon.
I don't know what the hell this guy is thinking. On March 1 he said the next version would be released mid March. That's 11 months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: Eula25

Dolner

May 9, 2017
I don't know what the hell this guy is thinking. On March 1 he said the next version would be released mid March. That's 11 months ago.
Honestly, if he's releasing a full game or a huge update, it would make sense that he'd be delaying it to get it perfect or to add all the new content he'd want.
That's just wishful thinking tho, this is most likely just him trying to milk his patrons.

Reactions: N7's Slut

Deadshot101

Nov 8, 2018
If the dev is really trying to release the game as per his website it should be released very soon I think it is a fair amount of time ..... Or he may release the game after 100 years

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Fellas, there will be NO RELEASE. This dev is known as the biggest fraud on here. He has been setting dates for an update, making excuses and going silent for 2 years now, and hasn't released a thing: thus the abandoned tag. I am guessing the people still in this thread discussing the release date are new to this thread so I decided to post this. There will be no update. The game is dead. Sorry to bring you the bad news.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Fellas, there will be NO RELEASE. This dev is known as the biggest fraud on here. He has been setting dates for an update, making excuses and going silent for 2 years now, and hasn't released a thing: thus the abandoned tag. I am guessing the people still in this thread discussing the release date are new to this thread so I decided to post this. There will be no update. The game is dead. Sorry to bring you the bad news.
Maybe, maybe not. I guess all we have to do is see if the dude, or whoever, remakes the game. Although, why continue to pay for a website if you never plan to finish the game? Or, maybe, people are just that dumb to continue their support. Nothing none of us can do.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Maybe, maybe not. I guess all we have to do is see if the dude, or whoever, remakes the game. Although, why continue to pay for a website if you never plan to finish the game? Or, maybe, people are just that dumb to continue their support. Nothing none of us can do.
It's a 100% 'not' at this point. The whole re-make thing was a load of shit that the dev made up a long time ago so that people would continue supporting him on patreon when he wasn't putting out any content for a long time.

The reason to continue to pay for a website is so that new people who don't know any better might join his patreon (and yes this happens from time to time if you keep an eye on the numbers on this patreon). He is still making over $80 a month on patreon which is more than enough to support a site and have some left.

Many people don't pay attention to all the people they are supporting on patreon so sometimes they simply don't realize that some of the devs are just milking money and don't output anything like Aorrta.

It's not a question of doing anything, I just posted all this for new people that don't know all this and still think there might be an update coming... just about every old user has long given up on the game and this thread as well. The abandoned tag in this thread unequivocally means just that: abandoned.

If you want real convincing then you should check the very old posts, you will see how many times the dev made promises to release an update, not release anything, gone silent for months and then made a new promise for a release, and this happened over and over for 2 years without any releases to this day.

Well, I did my part and informed people here, but hey, if anyone still wants to hope for an update it's your call. I just made my post to inform newcomers that this is just a scam at this point; what people do is their own choice.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Well, I'm confused. I get that it's an abandoned game, but is there an Episode #1?
this current version incuding the first chapter too.The first chapter was ending if i remember corecly when the mc and his mom was going to a car after they landing

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
There are a couple of renders posted here that seem to be inspired by the mom from this game. Not sure how it's all related (or not).

Reactions: BubaJ
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes