3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
That very Strange from patreon... I don t know how many games they will check every month but at the end they need to support the cost of this control (hours of games to check every path, info, images... that crazy ). Maybe you right but if is true that sound realy Strange .. But so Patreon is just going a little bit more a fucking dictators compagny. I hope in few months an other plateform will change that shit. And i will realy enjoy if someone creat a game whit a story to discredit patreon whit a lot of fun !
Patreon Kinda start fucking up lol.
If anyone gona launch a good alternative.
All +18 creators gona move from it.

Reactions: Jeancul

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Fuck :(

Hello.
Due to my main job I couldn't spend as much time working on the game as I wanted this month. I still need a little time to polish it. But, the good news is, I've taken a week off work to put my energy into finishing the Second Episode. Thank you for your understanding and patience. P.S. I've updated the website so now you can find out what's waiting for you in
That's some funny shit right there, fam.

IwasonitOo

Dec 14, 2017

Hello.
Due to my main job I couldn't spend as much time working on the game as I wanted this month. I still need a little time to polish it. But, the good news is, I've taken a week off work to put my energy into finishing the Second Episode. Thank you for your understanding and patience. P.S. I've updated the website so now you can find out what's waiting for you in
Be patience guys. he will deliver. An it will be great.

Kratos767

Oct 25, 2017
so the game is per chapter, i mean the episode 1.1 is chapter one and the next release is 0.1 chapter 2 ?? or is like dreams of desire in one version all chapters ??

Jul 12, 2017
Unfortunately, now it's clear that this one is just another liar/milker who will do anything any other milked does including last minute delays and constant stretching. No one in their right mind, if he cares about his audience, delivers such news during last hours of release day.

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
Wtf I was supportive of him throughout this fiasco but in bird culture this is considered a dick move.shoudve told us in advance or updated us with progress

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017

Hello.
That was dick move.
I waked up all night to get this game. fuuh
it's 2:35 am 2/15/2018 here.

But man Now going to sleep.
I think he has his Own problem.
Making game isn't easy.
When u have to edit render and animation too much.

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Btw if u guyz didn't notice i think he lost some Patreon Just now.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Unfortunately, now it's clear that this one is just another liar/milker who will do anything any other milked does including last minute delays and constant stretching. No one in their right mind, if he cares about his audience, delivers such news during last hours of release day.
He get payed per creation. How is that milking exactly?

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes