3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Well i guess you shouldn't give promises you coudnt's keep up with and you especially shouldn't link those promises to the holidays. Somehow i was pretty much sure that it won't be released today :(

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Well i guess you shouldn't give promises you coudnt's keep up with and you especially shouldn't link those promises to the holidays. Somehow i was pretty much sure that it won't be released today :(
This kid has no respect to his supporters. this is the third time he promise release dates and come on the deadline to spit out some lies and silly pretexts. he seems to be a kid with no sens of responsibility. he don't deserve any support and be sure he will never wrap up this game. so don't expect so much from a lier

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I get the disapointment.
I mean, we all wanted the update today... but some of the reactions are so way out of line.

He's a newbie, so fuck yeah, he's gonna have problems trying to lock deadlines, etc... he's learning. Give him a break.
There is ambition and talent...
Milking? His patreon charges for creation, not monthly. So wtf are you all talking about?

That few new samples for the update are DAMN BANANAS. Did you see that?
So yeah, he failed us all... so what?

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
I get the disapointment.
I mean, we all wanted the update today... but some of the reactions are so way out of line.

He's a newbie, so fuck yeah, he's gonna have problems trying to lock deadlines, etc... he's learning. Give him a break.
There is ambition and talent...
Milking? His patreon charges for creation, not monthly. So wtf are you all talking about?

That few new samples for the update are DAMN BANANAS. Did you see that?
So yeah, he failed us all... so what?
That wasn't too bad, more popular devs get a lot worse for a lot less.
All it was a weeb and some nerds going crazy waiting for a free update for a game that isn't even near having any content for months. I mean why wait at all? Just wait half a year.

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
It's ren'py man, not Unreal Engine.
And 2nd thing yes it is original music.
But as far as I know, I think he uses from youtube.
You can see these in the Patreon website,for now it's just ren'py,Unreal4 is said to be the future plan.

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
I hate unreal engine my computer can’t run it but if enough games end up switching to it I may have to upgrade my PC

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes