3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

NymphoPol

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
@icakicak

the INTRO (former Episode 1) and the Christmas Episode together when you download this.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
At least read the f.cking previous page before spamming same messages over and over again. HE'S NOT CHARGING PER MONTH, HE'S CHARGING PER GAME VERSION RELEASE.

Also when posting a link to proove your point READ THE PAGE YOU POSTED.

Reactions: Jeancul

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
Just the site who was open because of patreon problem. Some pictures but nothing else for the moment.
Link to the Patreon website, below the long introduction of the game ,there is a new post named 'Update' which is released on Feb 15th 4:35a.m. , and that's what we wait for during the whole time.

Sep 1, 2017
There's some post on 14 Feb and it has title of "Update" but i don't know. He is definitely a good artist, i was about to support him monthly but with that move he ain't gettin a penny from me. That's milking.
The update was that he delayed the release again and it was already delayed from the 31th jan to the 14th feb.

Honestly i'm still conflicted what to think about this game. The winter suprise was quiet a pleasant surprise and the game got great quality. The new renders on his website also look very promising. Again not the same rip offs of models and clothes which every second game uses.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
I wonder if the game will some day be all in one or will it be broken into these parts per release

Jul 12, 2017
Link to the Patreon website, below the long introduction of the game ,there is a new post named 'Update' which is released on Feb 15th 4:35a.m. , and that's what we wait for during the whole time.
The hell are you talking about, mate? There's no release. The page you are looking at is just a set of screenshots. It's not an update. Come on. You can't be this stupid.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I can assure you that yes, quite a few people here can be that stupid.

Reactions: supercheese123

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
The hell are you talking about, mate? There's no release. The page you are looking at is just a set of screenshots. It's not an update. Come on. You can't be this stupid.
Which website are you talking about? the 'Patreon' one or the 'aorrta-games',I'm talking about aorrta's patreon website, but I am not a patreon so I'm not quite sure what is exactly in the post.
patreon.png

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
OK, let me understand here:
-People are calling the dev names because he had delay the update twice now.
-The dev charged patrons per creation/update.
-Some are on the rage train against him, here on a pirate forum where it is free. And sharing their hate with whom would be able to share their link that they pay/pledge for...ok.
-Critics are good, it makes things better, i don't see any critics here, just bashing.

I guess when it will be out, we gonna have 15 posts about a walkthrought, 50 about how small the update is, 25 having bug issues, 35 about how many sex scenes is there and 40 how disapointed they are !!!

I do understand more and more every day why i'm becoming an old misanthropic bastard.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes