3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
OK, let me understand here:
-People are calling the dev names because his had delayed the update twice now.
-The dev charged patrons by creation/update.
-Some are on the rage train against him, here on a pirate forum where it is free. And sharing their hate with whom would be able to share their link that they pay/pledge for...ok.
-Critics are good, it makes things better, i don't see any critics here, just bashing.

I guess when it will be out, we gonna have 15 posts about a walkthrought, 50 about how small the update is, 25 having bug issues, 35 about how many sex scenes is there and 40 how disapointed they are !!!

I do understand more and more every day why i'm becoming an old misanthropic bastard.
The worst thing is that many pplz here forget this is a pirate site and think they are entitled to get everything for free. The word " Patience " doesn't exist in their vocabulary. I'm the one who asked @Twistty to link this game here. Since then, there's 90% useless bashing. Yeah, the guy didn't kept his word twice, but do I have the right to hate him ? The answer is NO. I'm not a patreon, just a guy who waits for generous users to share a free version. Internet has really created ungratefulness at his highest level. Tain, mec, ils me font péter les plombs.

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
It's not out yet people, read two or three previous pages first before asking.
Aorrta delayed this update because imagine he have a real life job, and how he dare to go to work and make money for a living, when we have people here who wait for his update so they can download and play for free. Shame on him!
FFS stop spreading false information people, update is not out yet. Aorrta said he taking a week off from work so he can work on this update and finish it.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
OK, let me understand here:
-People are calling the dev names because he had delay the update twice now.
-The dev charged patrons per creation/update.
-Some are on the rage train against him, here on a pirate forum where it is free. And sharing their hate with whom would be able to share their link that they pay/pledge for...ok.
-Critics are good, it makes things better, i don't see any critics here, just bashing.

I guess when it will be out, we gonna have 15 posts about a walkthrought, 50 about how small the update is, 25 having bug issues, 35 about how many sex scenes is there and 40 how disapointed they are !!!

I do understand more and more every day why i'm becoming an old misanthropic bastard.
You are just completly right. I hope for the others they can be less stupid and selfish after your post.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Some players forget, Dev needs to earn money to work all the time just in the game, the rules that Patreon imposed on everyone is not easy to follow and much less understand, and still want him to do what? Miracle, He's not a saint He's just a Dev :confused::confused::confused:

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes