3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I get the disapointment.
I mean, we all wanted the update today... but some of the reactions are so way out of line.

He's a newbie, so fuck yeah, he's gonna have problems trying to lock deadlines, etc... he's learning. Give him a break.
I'm actually not really disappointed since I didn't wait for the game and kind of forgot about it, but I don't think it's really about the delay but the situation itself and how it was handled. You can always miss a deadline (three in a row as I read here is still pretty bad though), but you obviously know that in advance and not us one hour and you certainly are not like "Oh, I'm completely surprised that I didn't finish the two missing scenes in 30 minutes" or something like that.
If you're not sure what you're doing at least get your communication skills straight, otherwise it'll end in disaster.

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
An Alienware is probably in need.;)
What’s the cheapest and most effective gaming laptop I can get? I’m talking like a minimum of 8 RAM and a good size GPU.

On second thought I want a computer that runs games like Honey Select smooth. Do I need a expensive laptop for that?

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
What’s the cheapest and most effective gaming laptop I can get? I’m talking like a minimum of 8 RAM and a good size GPU.

On second thought I want a computer that runs games like Honey Select smooth. Do I need a expensive laptop for that?
You will have to send $1500 minimum to buy a decent laptop to play games.

Reactions: Kold879

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018

So just for honeyselect etc.,a normal laptop is fine enough,maybe you can try the Micro Surface or some DELL's computer.
BTW I'm not that familiar with the Computer's stuff,I'm okay with my Alienware.:coldsweat:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Per creation doesn't mean per game release lol(that would be per major update, like Luxee has.)

Per creation means charge per patreon post.

Pretty sure we went over this before when he first started and he changed it to by month for a while after I told him this, now it is magically turned back to per creation, hmm...

Fishy fishy.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Usually the people who do per creation are like your podcast and vlogger guys who charge a buck or so per "creation", but their only posts are going to be their weekly podcast or whatever.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
With "per creation" developer doesn't charge for every post he made to patreon. Dev can set which post will get paid.

So per creation means charge for a specific post choosed by dev, not for all posts. Unless he's gone mad, he won't charge his patrons with info posts, only with game releases.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
His Patreon says nothing about update only:

Music: 16/16
Sex: 5/7

kinq06

May 14, 2017
There's some post on 14 Feb and it has title of "Update" but i don't know. He is definitely a good artist, i was about to support him monthly but with that move he ain't gettin a penny from me. That's milking.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes