3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
Why the hell do devs disable rollback. It's such a shit thing to do in games like this.
game is so short you do not need to rollback but you can work around it by making a save file and editing it with and make the rollback option (100) from (0) but as i said it really is pointless in this version but maybe helpfull in other games that disable rollback

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Updated: 3 / 22 / 2017 <-- year is wrong on the OP.

Further, the genre list has "Vaginal Sex" listed twice.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
game is so short you do not need to rollback but you can work around it by making a save file and editing it with and make the rollback option (100) from (0) but as i said it really is pointless in this version but maybe helpfull in other games that disable rollback
Oh I read it I just hate it when devs do this. Since I saw how people said how short this was I just went and unpacked and saw all the images. Then I deleted the entire game. lol

Reactions: pappypop and Hyped

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
Oh I read it I just hate it when devs do this. Since I saw how people said how short this was I just went and unpacked and saw all the images. Then I deleted the entire game. lol
ya don't sneeze while playing the game you will miss it

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Oh yes, now the mother of the MC has an affair with the driver, since she feels jealous in the conversation and wants a time alone with him.
yes and I wish the mc would see that and then address his mom on what she is doing that she is a slut and he would use it to make his mother submissive and his own slut and fuck her when who wants hard and not always the sissy haberdata just say keep it shut mouth bitch from now on you annoy me and

do what I want and pull the clothes I want to or are naked at home ^ ^ xDD that would be something different then something there is not at all the mc should it make his submissive slave and fuck her rugh into every room in his or mom's office or other rooms in the business and at home like so

that would be something new at least and it would bring something new wind in games and not always the annoying oh you are so great you are the biggest you are the most beautiful I may give you something I may do the work for you that annoys everything but slowly

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This is the worst update ever. I´d played the first version and it looks promising. Now i downloaded the "update" and there is INTRO (FIRST PART,) chrismas special and second part. I deleted my first download and started all over with this one. First, when you get to starting screen and started first episode, the menu function dosen´t work (esc). Start over and hit esc in screen witch shows all the episodes. Then start first episode. OK. When played first episode and try to start christmas part, game starts in beginning and if you load saves (saved in intro) there is no new event. And if you can produse one day gaming in 3 months, i suggest that you do something else like building example a house like i did. I try to play christmas event stand alone and check if it is payable. Renders are very good tho.

IwasonitOo

Dec 14, 2017
Thats it? Waiting since forever. i was Patiently. not even mad about the delay cause shit happens.
And thats it? 20 min Presentation of the characters on Blowjob not even for the MC and thats it?

I have never been so disappointed. i hope its a Joke.

Reactions: pappypop

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Was playing episode two went to the shower back to talk to mom in it and then no options available in the bedroom to get going.
You hover your mouse and over the bookshelf there will be color change. Click it and proceed from there.

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
One thing I have learned with renpy games, if the skip option is disabled and there is no way to enable it then its because the game as little to no content.

so if you play a renpy game and its skip is disabled without an option to enable it then my advice is to stop and extract the game and see if there is any content, because playing through it normally will take about 20 mins because of obvious padding and you will see 1 or 2 scenes, but extracting it takes like 20ish seconds so you save yourself a lot of time.

Reactions: phreadom

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Anyone else encountered the bug where you click on the corridor room door and it teleports you back to the bj scene in the toilet?
What ever, all the same, try to go in your office room in the second day and realise its been refunitured.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
how are any of you playing it?!? i can't even get it to launch!

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label kitchen is defined twice, at
File "christmas_special/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 1 and
File "scripts/home/kitchen.rpyc", line 1.

The label moms_bedroom is defined twice, at
File "christmas_special/moms_bedroom/moms_bedroom.rpyc", line 1 and
File "scripts/home/moms_bedroom.rpyc", line 2.

The label pantry is defined twice, at
File "christmas_special/pantry/pantry.rpyc", line 1 and
File "scripts/home/pantry.rpyc", line 2.

The label gym_entry is defined twice, at
File "scripts/gym.rpyc", line 1 and
File "scripts/map.rpyc", line 107.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Fri Mar 23 00:03:23 2018

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
I was looking forward to this after playing the intro,and it started out like a completely different game.Then it went downhill from there.
This, basically.

I'm not saying that the setup doesn't have promise... it just comes out of nowhere. Sadly, though none of the new characters so far are really compelling. I basically don't care about any of them. "Story" such as it is, spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't want to really learn anything about these new people who bicker and plot like children. How does this business even run?

It just seems like such a stark departure from what he started in the intro that it's like a totally different world. He seems to be really waffling over how to handle the atmosphere of the whole "We show girls how to fuck well then set them up with rich old bastards" focus of the business, as well. It's like he's trying too hard not to make it seem tacky because that would reflect on the Mom. 'Cuz... it totally does. One minute it's presented as just a normal business, almost like a fun dating site!, the next it's a friggin' high class brothel where they mold chicks to rich dudes' tastes. This is what your Mom does for a living and it's being heavily hinted that she had a hand in the training processes, so... Yeah.

The dev's approach towards the Mom is just bizarre. "Hey, son, I know your Dad and I never talked about our work, and you have basically zero practical experience, but we train naive gold diggers and pair them up with rich perverts. You're going to work with us. Oh yeah, and I'm getting old and tired so I want you to take over the business soon. Don't worry, though, everyone's A-OK with this decision!" Um.... what? Add in the sudden jealousy and flirtation with Glenn then her inexplicable "It's not all about you," bs when you ask why you can't get a ride to the office and it's like she's a completely different person from the one we were introduced to and saw in the Christmas special. It's just... really bad.

And those are just the story elements I found off turning. Don't get me started on the navigation system.

Anyway, hopefully the dev's taking notes because at this point he should have started a brand new game with different characters and an alternate premise because this crap makes zero sense coming from the intro.

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018

did you use UnRen? that will make the game error out at launch. you will need to delete game and unzip it again

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Yeah, this game had a lot of promise with the intro and Xmas one. Now it's just kind of shit, mom fancies the driver, hot secretary fancies the driver and throat fucks the lazy fat dweeb. BBC guy fucks everyone...

I just don't think this game is going to be for me you know, such a shame too. I thought it was going to be epic.

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017

Use 7Zip to extract it

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes