3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Walk around and talk with everyone, after that go to the quiet room and she'll be there curled up on a couch. (Lola)

Reactions: User_2668

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I never experienced a bug. I literally just went around, exhausted every dialogue with everyone in every room, afterward Lola was sat there in the quiet room.

poideryui

Nov 17, 2017
Worst developer ever but it's not a problem because a lot of people will continue to defend him. Now his patreon is for month and he gain 1000$, by the way he has a new goal of 3000 per month:closedeyesmile:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Even when you find Lola though it's still shite. The horny secretary blows the nerd IT guy and you get to give a 3 frame massage to the mum after she tells you that you have to make your own way to work because her and driver dick don't want you around. (basically)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Nothing happens in the office on day 2. You 'can' try the matching game but it'll break your game HaRd. (though there's nothing else to do at that point anyway)

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Disappointment is the only word for this update, I had so many expectations for this game because of the first part and the Christmas special.

There is almost no quality content, just an introduction to the company's employees with the main character and a few fan services just to get the player hooked.

Content with the mother is almost minimal and we can assume that she is having an affair with Glenn and maybe with someone else in the company.

As far as the story goes, you can see that there is going to be a little bit of "everything". Which I don't mind.

Let's hope that for the next updates the creator will improve his game.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes