3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Now I am again getting error as soon as I go to Wednesday morning just after waking up when i click on map, error creeps up. Can't proceed even after ignoring. What to do?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
:FeelsBadMan: i really wanted to play this but going to avoid it then, thanks
Don't worry. This POS is absolutely nothing like the intro or christmas special. This went from a 9.5 / 10 quality game to a 5 /10 there's really nothing good. The fancy transitions are gone. The characters face look fucking alien'esque, the renders aren't crisp and clean like before. The one anim that involves a fat moron and some horny milf isn't fluid like the older ones.

This game had so much potential, what a fucking shame.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Really interesting. Game is growing healthy. With such quality of renders it's nothing weird it takes long to produce an update. Well done.

mossy

May 6, 2017
is there a way to fix rollback? seems like a BS thing to disable the players ability to use rollback.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
No but in the next update we will see Jordan with some hot chick, Mom with Glenn :FeelsGoodMan:

ahhh .... i do not really want to see mom glenn fuck her like i want her for me and if she fucks with glenn the mc will finish her and let her know how much he despises her and then she should be the mc mom for his personal make it because she wants to behave like a slut, the mc should

finally reach hard and show who has to say that now because he SHOULD yes take over this "company" then he can show at her right now who has to say that Finally something different mc BE A MAN DAMNED and let you not like that SOWas I finally want to play not always such pussies do nothing

Show that you are a worthy boss in ANY way and let it mom feel and not always the same shit mom fucks with others and the mc has to work off the ass to be able to touch her once

Reactions: Schadowwalker

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
How another part time developer can do so much more??????
Well, it all depends on his rendering station. There aren't many devs with such renders. I'm sure they require a lot of time to do. I didn't expect much after 0.1 so this update surprised me positively. Such games ain't worth it till at least 0.4 so patience is required. I wouldn't bother much with how long updates are produces if they have quality

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Really interesting. Game is growing healthy. With such quality of renders it's nothing weird it takes long to produce an update. Well done.
Look exc. "DepravedAwakening" and that devs upload shedule. The GAME go`s on and players are happy. Rendered are if not as goood as this but good. And story is awesom.

Reactions: swammy

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Look exc. "DepravedAwakening" and that devs upload shedule. The GAME go`s on and players are happy. Rendered are if not as goood as this but good. And story is awesom.
Renders quality means everything when it comes to time. DA is in a different league than FA when it comes to that. FA is based on a great renders so it takes time. Maybe too much but it will always take more than typical renders

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes