3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
on the second day in the morning i should go to work, but apparently nobody is there.. and the game 'checking profiles' on my computer doesn't work. i can turn 2 cards but that's it, they won't turn back and i can't see other cards.. the other locations at work are 'blurry'. and i can't do anything.

simmbyte

Mar 7, 2018
Well I was hoping for a step up in this series and I have to say I am let down a bit. The renders are nice, the mother is beautifully rendered in 1 and Christmas and in 2 but the plain outfit for the mother in 2 is a step down from previous and just looks lazy. The story direction is meh....most positive thing I can say is the females that are in shape....are really really rendered well. Beautiful expressions and great eye contact. I went through all the images for 2 and besides massage for mom, there is not much new that really impressed me. maybe by 5 we might get somewhere....

simmbyte

Mar 7, 2018
on the second day in the morning i should go to work, but apparently nobody is there.. and the game 'checking profiles' on my computer doesn't work. i can turn 2 cards but that's it, they won't turn back and i can't see other cards.. the other locations at work are 'blurry'. and i can't do anything.
yep same here.....no advance day option either

Reactions: proximus

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I got this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label kitchen is defined twice, at
  File "game/christmas_special/kitchen/kitchen.rpy", line 1 and
  File "game/scripts/home/kitchen.rpy", line 1.

The label moms_bedroom is defined twice, at
  File "game/christmas_special/moms_bedroom/moms_bedroom.rpy", line 1 and
  File "game/scripts/home/moms_bedroom.rpy", line 2.

The label pantry is defined twice, at
  File "game/christmas_special/pantry/pantry.rpy", line 1 and
  File "game/scripts/home/pantry.rpy", line 2.

The label gym_entry is defined twice, at
  File "game/scripts/gym.rpy", line 1 and
  File "game/scripts/map.rpy", line 107.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Fri Mar 23 00:24:38 2018
How can I solve it?
Thats what I got too, same issue. I deleted and unzipped the game again and it ran fine w/o unRen. Then tried with just roll-back enabled and it crashed on starting again. Seems the Dev has it set to not allow scroll-back and crash if you use the script.

Cpt.SumTingWong

Mar 23, 2018
ahhh .... i do not really want to see mom glenn fuck her like i want her for me and if she fucks with glenn the mc will finish her and let her know how much he despises her and then she should be the mc mom for his personal make it because she wants to behave like a slut, the mc should

finally reach hard and show who has to say that now because he SHOULD yes take over this "company" then he can show at her right now who has to say that Finally something different mc BE A MAN DAMNED and let you not like that SOWas I finally want to play not always such pussies do nothing

Show that you are a worthy boss in ANY way and let it mom feel and not always the same shit mom fucks with others and the mc has to work off the ass to be able to touch her once
Maybe, but right now our "future boss" was force to use public transport while mommy having "private ride" with her handsome driver :test:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Before the game started : 1.4Gb! It's a huge amount of content!
After the game ended : 1.4Gb??? why...?
Well the intro, Christmas mini-version and episode 2 are all three on there, sooo. Found quite a bit of content in Ep.2, give it a try.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Use 7Zip to extract it
do not need or even want 7zip, it unarchived fine with winrar that wasn't the error it's some idiotic anti-dev script. once i removed dirtycheater it would load then i had to edit the saved to allow rollback, then edit console to allow shift+o.... why do devs do this to us? it's human nature to cheat at games! btw that said i fully understand and agree with anti-cheating on any multi-player games.

Reactions: GroPin

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
did you use UnRen? that will make the game error out at launch. you will need to delete game and unzip it again
no i don't use unren, i have a script that turns dev back on. it has an anti-dev script in it that fubared that.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes