3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Nexa991

Aug 5, 2016
maybe not his patreon says it the beta release there should be no beta for an episode.
The Family Secret [Ep2 v0.1.2.0b]
the b for beta i would wait till the full ep is out.... there will be bugs with the save for sure.
Just like i said in at least 6 months , if not more.

Reactions: swammy

at433

Oct 20, 2017
i'm just starting from epsode 1, page rollback doesnt seem to work.
i hoped to edit options.rpy from scripts.rpa but theres no source file only compiled rpyc
any other way to fix it?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Maybe, but right now our "future boss" was force to use public transport while mommy having "private ride" with her handsome driver :test:
yes this is so ridiculously unbelievable that says yes everything you can expect in the future totals bullschit the game will with each update (twice a year with luck) the story will be the total schitt and mom will fuck with this asshole and with the others from the company and the mc has to work off the

ass so ridiculous that she should watch in the morning when she goes to the car then he sees how the two kiss intimately glenn her ass she plays when he wraps around him and then the mc goes to the both and says well well well what do we have here? So that's the reason why I should not

ride anymore ?? you bitch fuck the driver? and mom no ... n ... please ... please let me explain ..... then the mc RUCHE you really want to come to me with any lies and stupid excuses? Do you think I'm blind and stupid? gell then to mc listen to kiddo .... stfu glenn and call me not kiddo

call me mr hicks and my mom is for you miss hicks and I'll give you just this one maiden warning dare not touch my mom again or her to get close without my permission or another from the company and now in the car and mom with you I'm not done like talking in the office and at home on what you are concerned ..............

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes