3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
I'm keep getting error when clicking on the map, Is it a bug or need to wait for more update? I can't do anything on Tuesday or wednesday after massaging mom.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Very dissappointing, nothing special about this update. I think the dev has to remove the music from the game. it consumes more space.

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
I still believe there is more content, but if i'm wrong then this is one big bullshit and generally all supporters are crazy people.

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
I still believe there is more content, but if i'm wrong then this is one big bullshit and generally all supporters are crazy people.
Nope. Introductions, "key quest" intro, dinner date with Vicky, and a very short massage. Also, IT guy BJ. Nothing else.

How do I know? I unpacked the "images" archive and browsed through.

Reactions: darklink_omar

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
I know, that some of the developers are making games as a hobby or part-time job or even just for fun...
But this is crazy, intro episode was actually better than episode 1, especially if I take into consideration, that this update was supposed to be out at the end of january, really dissapointed, what a shame

Reactions: Hemuly

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
I know, that some of the developers are making games as a hobby or part-time job or even just for fun...
But this is crazy, intro episode was actually better than episode 1, especially if I take into consideration, that this update was supposed to be out at the end of january, really dissapointed, what a shame
But he made his web site, it is essential ... And post some pics from eisode 2. which don't exist.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes