3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Checked all the pics in the archive, found no sex in this update, except for a peeking scene - a receptionist girl blowing a colleague. Also, there are several files are the same pics but with different numbers and/or extensions - jpg/png. The good thing is that the dev compressed the videos reducing the files size from like 30+ MB to 2-4 MB.

gswgsw1

Aug 16, 2017
i´ve downloaded wine now but what to do next ??
I haven't had a ton of success with Wine on my Mac but for any Ren'Py game you can run the PC version directly in the Ren'py engine. Download the engine from the Ren'py website and place all your games in the sdk folder. All Ren'py games no matter Mac or PC version can be launched from the engine. It also conveniently keeps all your VNs in one place

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Weird i thought Monday was the last day after the Foot Massage for Mom there is no content but this pic says Wednesday......
weird.jpg

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Thats teaser probably, coming in 6 months in v2 :p
maybe not his patreon says it the beta release there should be no beta for an episode.
The Family Secret [Ep2 v0.1.2.0b]
the b for beta i would wait till the full ep is out.... there will be bugs with the save for sure.

denzel888

Jan 17, 2018
the foot fetish with the mother is the best thing of the game.. aniway... any chance to get a mac version?

or a screenshot at least of the massage scene .. please...

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
the foot fetish with the mother is the best thing of the game.. aniway... any chance to get a mac version?

or a screenshot at least of the massage scene .. please...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's all massage renders i guess.
some ppl stated that they can play it in Mac with wine, you may need to read the thread.

simmbyte

Mar 7, 2018
I use QuestViewer to look at the images when a renpy game is updated just to see what new was added and this Ep 2 had about 1200 images, 3 maybe 4 were of Ep 2 and those were the massage butt shots. A few other notables were beautifully rendered face shots between Mom and chick that blows dude in restroom. She is by the way, WAY out of his league. haha

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes