3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Grozar

Mar 6, 2017
So hilarious when MC mother felling jealousy and tell him to "fuck off" so she can spent time alone with her driver. x'D

D

Deleted member 443783

Please someone upload the Mac version :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
Hi, constantly getting these errors. Makes it impossible to play the game.

Anybody know how to solve them?

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 222, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 40, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 276, in callScreen
IndexError: Position outside surface.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 222, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "scripts/script.rpyc", line 40, in script
  File "C:\Users\IEUser\Desktop\untitled folder\TheSecret-0.1.2.0b-pc\TheSecret-0.1.2.0b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\IEUser\Desktop\untitled folder\TheSecret-0.1.2.0b-pc\TheSecret-0.1.2.0b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 40, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 276, in callScreen
  File "C:\Users\IEUser\Desktop\untitled folder\TheSecret-0.1.2.0b-pc\TheSecret-0.1.2.0b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2655, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\IEUser\Desktop\untitled folder\TheSecret-0.1.2.0b-pc\TheSecret-0.1.2.0b-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\IEUser\Desktop\untitled folder\TheSecret-0.1.2.0b-pc\TheSecret-0.1.2.0b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\IEUser\Desktop\untitled folder\TheSecret-0.1.2.0b-pc\TheSecret-0.1.2.0b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3414, in interact_core
    rv = renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(ev, x, y)
  File "C:\Users\IEUser\Desktop\untitled folder\TheSecret-0.1.2.0b-pc\TheSecret-0.1.2.0b-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 380, in mouse_handler
    new_focus = renpy.display.render.focus_at_point(x, y)
  File "render.pyx", line 451, in renpy.display.render.focus_at_point
  File "render.pyx", line 1204, in renpy.display.render.Render.focus_at_point
  File "render.pyx", line 1184, in renpy.display.render.Render.focus_at_point
  File "render.pyx", line 1311, in renpy.display.render.Render.is_pixel_opaque
  File "C:\Users\IEUser\Desktop\untitled folder\TheSecret-0.1.2.0b-pc\TheSecret-0.1.2.0b-pc\renpy\display\swdraw.py", line 1042, in is_pixel_opaque
    if self.is_pixel_opaque(child, x, y):
  File "C:\Users\IEUser\Desktop\untitled folder\TheSecret-0.1.2.0b-pc\TheSecret-0.1.2.0b-pc\renpy\display\swdraw.py", line 1053, in is_pixel_opaque
    if not child.get_masks()[3] or child.get_at((cx, cy))[3]:
  File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 512, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.get_at (gen\pygame_sdl2.surface.c:7581)
IndexError: Position outside surface.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
TheSecret 0.1.2.0b
Fri Mar 23 08:08:02 2018
[/code]

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
Yes, just stop playing this shitty game and your problem is solved my man! :biggrin:
XD Thanks for the tip. You keep wondering if the developer just needed more time to finalize the core system and because of time just only had time to make a few renders. I agree, the update is not at the same level as the first episode. Maybe he will make it all up in the following update. Will give it one more try. It is so far the best in image renders I have played. :)

Reactions: David87

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
XD Thanks for the tip. You keep wondering if the developer just needed more time to finalize the core system and because of time just only had time to make a few renders. I agree, the update is not at the same level as the first episode. Maybe he will make it all up in the following update. Will give it one more try. It is so far the best in image renders I have played. :)
Ya man, and life is to short to awaitthe end:disappointed::disappointed:

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
@Aorrta
Might want to debug the 1st talk with Shannon in EP2 Confrence Hall some more....got "1[1,1,1,1,4]" and another string starting with "2[" as dialogue/text that showed on screen before the choice menu. Clicked through the second one before fully realizing it was there and I apparently can't have rollback enabled to check it.

Navigation is surprisingly difficult to figure out, having to go back to the "map" just to move around I find extremely annoying, especially when you can go to any room from any room despite the lines indicated you can only move to/from certain rooms.

Talked with nearly everyone so far about finding keys to Jordans office, then thought I'd see what happens when I click on that option in the map...somehow I seem to be put in some random office rather than his? Not sure what happened, expected a locked door similar to moms office or a room with red couch's like the thumbnail.
Oh, and the more I play the more the pause at the end of the text/dialogue options annoys me. I keep thinking it's frozen.

Total mess IMO, but good to see some game elements.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Good game. The only thing I would add to make it better are animations. That would greatly enhance the game.

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
Why is it that almost every one of these DAZ based games have a young man protagonist with a fist-friendly-face living in an upper class modern-esque house? It's really no big issue but I seem to only see this in DAZ games mostly; so it's making me wonder. If they're trying to emulate a soap opera style of storytelling then I'd say stick to watching it on TV... Keep the games realistic, not some ostensibly unrealistic drivel that 90% of the players can't identify.

JonSnowKnows

Jun 29, 2017
Okay So I'm on the second day of work and when I try to earn money from that memory game, the memory game freezes. Not the whole game, just the memory game. The cards wont flip back and I can close out but then it'll count as having already ran the app for the day.

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
Okay So I'm on the second day of work and when I try to earn money from that memory game, the memory game freezes. Not the whole game, just the memory game. The cards wont flip back and I can close out but then it'll count as having already ran the app for the day.
im having the same issue.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
same here but i think thats because theres no more content in the game for now...

bones123

Dec 7, 2017
Love Episode 1 but not a lot to do in Episode 2 also when you go to corridor goes back to the office and see the same thing in the toilet.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
im having the same issue.
same here but i think thats because theres no more content in the game for now...
Don`t you guys read messages send at this thread ?????? We was in page 61 when this shitty update was released. Here is 17 pages witch tells that there is no day 2, this "update" is 1 day long.

Reactions: kupic and Hyped
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes