3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
If I remember correct Aorrta did hired a writer for the story right ? that guy should be fired , story is shit
And some of the characters personalities are over the top as well... Especially during their initial introductions in the board room... Never heard of or seen a company meeting with that much melodrama and childish behavior...

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
And some of the characters personalities are over the top as well... Especially during their initial introductions in the board room... Never heard of or seen a company meeting with that much melodrama and childish behavior...
Amen. The whole introduction was just strange. Every single employee behaved like a gradeschooler. Even the mother who is their boss behaved like an idiot. She didn`t do anything for the longest time and in the end just told them to shut up really? No salary cut nothing just be quiet kids.
However I think the driver was the most hateable. Whenever he opened his mouth it was about sex. Telling you that the family company is nothing more than an expensive brothel, flirting with everyone and for some reason the mother gets all hot and horny for him.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Amen. The whole introduction was just strange. Every single employee behaved like a gradeschooler. Even the mother who is their boss behaved like an idiot. She didn`t do anything for the longest time and in the end just told them to shut up really? No salary cut nothing just be quiet kids.
However I think the driver was the most hateable. Whenever he opened his mouth it was about sex. Telling you that the family company is nothing more than an expensive brothel, flirting with everyone and for some reason the mother gets all hot and horny for him.
Yeah, the driver character was one of the over the top characters, and just would not shut up about it, no matter how many times the mother told him to stop... He is an employee right? It's like most of the characters have no filters, and just because it's a sex involved business, doesn't mean professionalism should just be tossed aside... The mother, for being a bit domineering, doesn't seem to have much control over her employees...

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
There is no such thing as a data cap in my country but for folks less fortunate than me be aware that this new episode does NOT contain any scenes worth fapping to. So if you already have episode one do not waste 1.5 gigs on this one you will regret it.

Melon Hunter

Jun 4, 2017
Ok - here is my review for the Hardworking Developer (because I like devs who ask for review)

You have two sets of players - one who like NTR & other no NTR - you need to put Attributes & Skills to MC so that he can be developed by the Players to their own settings - a Strong willed, skilled MC will avoid NTR & end up with harem like in Real Life where chances are low for studs but studs do exist - then we have the lowly NTR MC who get cucked everytime - this will make the game dynamic.

For every twist in story you will have make at least 2 paths - NTR & non NTR. if you want Harem - then we need Harem & Non Harem (monogamous) ending.

The Dialogs need to be matching the character of NPC & MC. Motivations need to be real, relatable & clear even if the story is fantasy. Attraction need to develop - you need to make most attractive NPCs hardest to seduce. Forbidden fruits should be near impossible. You must balance the Pay offs in sex to the Difficulty in Seduction. High Seduction Difficulty = Sensuous sex with big breasts, great character, great ass (everything MC dream of)

Sex needs to be Sensuous - not just mechanical - oh you put it in, yay type of sex is boring - you need to develop the NPC as they have sex with MC or with another NPC. If a MC is involved with a NPC - they must develop new characteristics as they have sex with the MC - becoming more supportive of MC. But if the NPC is having sex with another NPC - the MC's relation to that NPC should be minimized - like she dont care about the MC & will double cross MC for her NPC lover.

This will make your Game far more dynamic & worth time, money. The Ending also will be more easily driven - may be MC end with owning & running the entire company with all his harem pregnant & dependent on him OR worst case MC ends up penniless alone while the driver becomes owner & daddy of MC - you get it right? there are several possibilities here.

Hope you are not disappointed with the overall bad comments here - learn & develop - you will be successful

Reactions: Paranoid_android

SystemOne

Apr 28, 2017
Did he really hire someone to write that shitty episode 2? Right now there are too many flaws in the game and the only good thing are the renders but it can't compensate the rest.

David87

Mar 21, 2018
His only way to get this game from the shit it has become would be to completely rewrite episode 2, change the story completely, get rid of that annoying driver. Make a story where you can seduce your mother and other chars in the game. Like that tag says harem game. Maybe, but just maybe he could get out of the shit in which he fell!
Otherwise he will lose a lot of patrons.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
His only way to get this game from the shit it has become would be to completely rewrite episode 2, change the story completely, rid of that annoying driver. Make a story where you can seduce your mother and other chars in the game. Like that tag says harem game. Maybe, but just maybe he could get out of the shit in which he fell!
For me it wasn't just the story mishaps either, but also in how it does a complete change on the game play mechanics, and it doesn't even appear the game mechanics are done yet... There are hints at things you typically see in grindy games, that are not even implemented yet...

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
This is clearly not what I expected from this game. I thought that there would be more romance. But when I found out that the family business is a brothel with sluts of different suits with the MC's mother at the head, all my expectations were broken. As it turned out, this is another one-time NTR game
PS. Brothels with whores and whores look like normal girls, we have enough this shit in real life.

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
His only way to get this game from the shit it has become would be to completely rewrite episode 2, change the story completely, get rid of that annoying driver. Make a story where you can seduce your mother and other chars in the game. Like that tag says harem game. Maybe, but just maybe he could get out of the shit in which he fell!
Otherwise he will lose a lot of patrons.
I doubt he will rewrite ep 2, I mean it took him 3-4 months just to write 1 day of content , but if he continues the story in the same way I think he will lose a lot of patrons ... that + his monthly fee it`s like a recipe for disaster, in my opinion in 2-3 updates this game will get abandoned

Reactions: David87

David87

Mar 21, 2018
I doubt he will rewrite ep 2, I mean it took him 3-4 months just to write 1 day of content , but if he continues the story in the same way I think he will lose a lot of patrons ... that + his monthly fee it`s like a recipe for disaster, in my opinion in 2-3 updates this game will get abandon
Yeah, that's also possible. Him disappearing and after awhile we will probably see similar game renders, and developer with different name milking us fools again :closedeyesmile:x'D

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes