3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Rituf

May 4, 2017
ive heared something about 1000 + renders, many sex scenes etc. but this update was nothing?
Yes I remember he said that the update would have 900 images.

Still the Dev delivered a weak update that looks more like another game.

Lustgaming

Jan 28, 2018
As I need more 1 comment to be able to post links ... Sure that happy comments are the ones that are dealing with the game for the first time. So... Ep 1 and christmas, saving the ep 2.

dudemon

Aug 23, 2017
story looks like it's going in an interesting direction, overall the content gives enough to have a glimpse of that direction, besides the slow updates i'll be following this one. maybe see how things are going this fall

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with the navigation disappearing after Vicki invites you out? Actually it disappears while talking to Mom but I'm stuck after Vicki. Is there a workaround?

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
I haven't played ep1 and the Christmas parts in a couple months so, Episode 2 was refreshing for me.

I liked what I seen so far. it left me and from the looks of it, everyone else wanting more.

see y'all for the next update that expands this game further into its story

BLOOD ELF

May 3, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with the navigation disappearing after Vicki invites you out? Actually it disappears while talking to Mom but I'm stuck after Vicki. Is there a workaround?
Same. After cafe and massaging mom, game got bugged. You start next day, cant see any NPC, moms room door lead to... blowjob event on work (mystery), arts on work are different (mystery 2) and after spending whole day on youe bed on next day you just got crash.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Well you can call me a pessimist but I think that's it for the game.
There's no content worth talking about in this episode, it's nice and all that he implemented the 'core' system but with only 1 day playable, he won't attract new Patrons. His earnings will tank, he'll loose interest sooner than later and the game will be abandoned.
It's actually sad because the guy is talented AF. His renders are top notch, but he just doesn't have what it takes to be a good game dev. His attitude towards his supporters and presumably also his translator is downright shitty and he doesn't provide enough content to remain relevant for much longer.

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
the update would be ok for 1 month. but for 3-4 months, with 5 or 6 delays this was absolutley shit. sry aorrta.
renders was good doe.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, I'm a bit disappointed in this latest version of this visual novel/game... First it's been over 3 months since I tried it's initial Episode 1 release, and yet they haven't even fixed all the text issues in Episode 1 with this release... Then add in all the bugs I ran into... Plus, half of Episode 2 was just more introduction, which should have been part of Episode 1... Plus, this thing has gone from what seemed to be a normal Visual Novel style, to going in a more Grind/Adventure style game play... And not even all the game play mechanics seem to be in place yet.. I'm also not a fan of the navigation being hidden in it's own menu rather then just placing the icons on the screen like most other VN/Games of this style do... I don't know, it just feels like this game is going in directions that feel a bit over the top and melodramatic with the story and new characters as well... Even with the few good things I ran into, it's all still a bit disappointing... I went ahead and updated my review...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
don't work...
Initially it does not work, especially if you just initially started the game and haven't gone through Episode 1 in this release version yet... There are lots of bugs in this release, so be prepared for that...

Reactions: boschmann
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes