3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The game is nothing but a big buggy mess and most of it is from EP 1 and the Chirstmas game with very little content for this last version of the game.

The money mini game kills the game if you try it the next day.
Trying to go to mom's office and this is how it looks and most of the other rooms look the some fuzziness TheSecret 2018-03-22 22-14-55-68.jpg

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This "game" is a piece of shit. If i want to see still images of rendered woman, net is full of them, If i want to see rendered animations, they can be found there too. Check the game "DepravedAwakening" and look at the update schedule, thats a game, story is quite unique too.

edp101

Dec 3, 2016
Just started the new episode, somebody tell me this gets better. Because so far all the characters are unlikable and the dialogue is trash.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Its a shame that EP 1 was great and now this update is crap.

I guess I will check it out again in about 6 months but until then it goes in the trash can.

Reactions: David87 and bas

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
This is my first post regarding a game. This game has brought me to write about it. I have Patreon subscription's to other games and would be glad to add this one if there was a reason or desire. Within some of the earlier posts they mentioned about playing the demo and liking it. I agreed and was looking forward to the update. I went and played the update, in fact I have it open right now. I'm trying to figure out why the game has gone south. The son has no options to control his destiny for starters. I would think the idea behind making a game is to make money??? Maybe I'm wrong but with a release like this it will take a lot to get me to buy in.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
When i was talked to Jerry, i went looking for that girl who has the keys. i`d talked everyone i found and went to every room but no girl. Then i went to my office and clicked the plant, dialog comes. as i sed , it`s a bug and not the only one.

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
When i was talked to Jerry, i went looking for that girl who has the keys. i`d talked everyone i found and went to every room but no girl. Then i went to my office and clicked the plant, dialog comes. as i sed , it`s a bug and not the only one.
But there’s nothing after that so why does it matter to progress.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
She is at Jerry's office or that is where I found her on a couch just outside of his office.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Saw the bad reviews, saw that the dev has disabled your ability to rollback or save the game (played up to the first spot where you have to make a choice) etc... deleted. Not bothering with this crap.

Reactions: pappypop
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes