MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, I've tried to research what each stat type means to the story (love, lust, corruption, dark, MC ahuto, ect)....as there is NO information posted anywhere, letting player's know these important facts.

Most players want to create a harem, where MC will become the focal point with the girls he chooses to be in an intimate relationship with. OK, so what type of choice points does the player need to ensure the proper harem path will be achieved? :unsure:

Should the player avoid corruption and dark choices for the harem path? Again the player still has no fucking clue what some of the point types will do to their story paths. And so it makes playing this title really annoying not knowing. As the lack of info creates a potential issue later on if the player's desired path isn't achieved...because they misunderstood, or the dev misused some of the stat meanings. Thus forcing the player to drop or replay again to get their desired outcome. (Ya no thanks...not a fan of replaying a title.)

For me I see it as an epic failure on the developers part, not communicating these important details properly in their descriptions (Patreon, Discord, etc.). The use of Corruption in AVN's can be interrupted in many ways (it can be a positive, or a negative stat to a story). As the dev has in some choices also added dark points with corruption, so what is the dark path entail?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
screenshot0005.png
screenshot0001.png

And I also noticed the MC will be forced to choose to creep on his older sis or both his mom and sis. Which will result in a dark and corruption point gained for each family member. Are those points needed to advance the family harem, or should the love lust points be the desired choices?
screenshot0006.png
screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Hey dev,

Not sure if there's a way to fix this for immersive purposes for those who choose to change the relationships.

The mom defaults to "landlord" in a bit of text when referring to MC's "father." Is there any way to change this relationship?

1725375006733.png

Reactions: Fapmaister

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Getting this a lot:

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: 'boN'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/CH3.rpyc", line 541, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\NOG NIET GEINSTALLEERD\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc-Compressed\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\NOG NIET GEINSTALLEERD\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc-Compressed\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\NOG NIET GEINSTALLEERD\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc-Compressed\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1180, in __call__
    return Character(kind=self, **kwargs)(what, interact=interact, _call_done=_call_done, multiple=multiple, _mode=_mode, _with_none=_with_none)
  File "D:\Downloads\NOG NIET GEINSTALLEERD\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc-Compressed\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1253, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "D:\Downloads\NOG NIET GEINSTALLEERD\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc-Compressed\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "D:\Downloads\NOG NIET GEINSTALLEERD\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc-Compressed\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1152, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "D:\Downloads\NOG NIET GEINSTALLEERD\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc-Compressed\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "D:\Downloads\NOG NIET GEINSTALLEERD\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc-Compressed\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Family Sin 0.3
Tue Sep  3 19:44:07 2024
[/CODE]

I can ignore but it's happening a lot and is annoying.

Please fix.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Getting this a lot:

Code:
[code]

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Downloads\NOG NIET GEINSTALLEERD\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc-Compressed\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
  File "D:\Downloads\NOG NIET GEINSTALLEERD\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc-Compressed\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
  File "D:\Downloads\NOG NIET GEINSTALLEERD\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc-Compressed\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1180, in __call__
    return Character(kind=self, **kwargs)(what, interact=interact, _call_done=_call_done, multiple=multiple, _mode=_mode, _with_none=_with_none)
  File "D:\Downloads\NOG NIET GEINSTALLEERD\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc-Compressed\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1253, in __call__
  File "D:\Downloads\NOG NIET GEINSTALLEERD\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc-Compressed\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
  File "D:\Downloads\NOG NIET GEINSTALLEERD\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc-Compressed\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1152, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "D:\Downloads\NOG NIET GEINSTALLEERD\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc-Compressed\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "D:\Downloads\NOG NIET GEINSTALLEERD\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc-Compressed\TheFamilySin-0.3-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Family Sin 0.3
[/CODE]

Please fix.
i downloaded and tested both normal and compressed version by skipping through the content. both original names and changed relationships. no errors at all. i always play from :\games\gamefolder\, mayby try moving the game there. so there is nothing to be done from the developer's side. :)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheFamilySin-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
so far this just looks like a corruption vn. I've gotten a few love points, but mostly everything has been corruption choices, or needing corruption points to be able to do the scene. And it keeps making you pick between family members, not much of a harem game. You shouldn't be forcing players to choose between girls for points. So far it's like a 4/10

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
Getting this a lot:

Code:
[code]

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Family Sin 0.3
[/CODE]

Please fix.
I downloaded the compressed version because all that I could get with the regular downloaders was the V2 version and was getting constant exceptions with that. This morning I downloaded the V3 from GOFILE and ran that without a problem.

Reactions: Vortex@

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I enjoyed the game, but when I look at some of the character designs, I don't see this surviving very long on patreon. The dev should probably start looking into some alternatives to patreon.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
I enjoyed it so far, but it is a bit rough. The whole point system seems to be very incomplete, the choices aren't really choices, if you want your content. With some choices you just decide the order of dialog, which is completely meaningless.

I guess the early chapters would already need more polish and rework. but on the other hand that would be useless, because it isn't engaging enough to replay it.

Dec 20, 2020
1725543068593.png
1725543110357.png

No. No, no, no. When was this country founded? 1969? For most regions today, there will be libraries that predate the existence of the country they're located. For example, the oldest currently active library in the US was founded in 1644, while independence wasn't declared until 1776. I can only imagine how many former British colonies that are now independent states that are maintaining the libraries the Brits left behind.

Dev must have been born in the early 2000's to think 1970 is old for a building.

Why the hell am I so triggered by this? This is ridiculous! I'm still going to post it, but please ignore me and move on.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes