molva

Jan 6, 2023
The android version has a huge textbox. There is no way to play. -_-

Edit: This game is really nice.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I know it's very easy from the other side of the screen to say it, but I think it's a good VN/Game and I think if you improved the renders a little, it would be even better in my opinion, keep it up dev

Alderamin

Apr 5, 2018
Overall not a bad first impression but I can't say that I am blown away - yet.
I am usually trying to state my personal opinions in a "what I liked" - "what I didn't like" fashion. I think it is too early for this approach because there is not a whole lot of content. So I'm not going to put in a rating but instead here are a few bullet points in no specific order for the dev if they feel like reading them.

The English is not super bad but not good either, could use some proof reading by a native speaker. Also random switching to Spanish. Also, who is Juan? Or Ella? Sometimes the text is attributed to the wrong person (MC instead of a lady). Sometimes the customized relations are disregarded. It looks like there is some cleanup required.

There is no clear distinction between the spoken sentences, the thoughts or the exclamations. All blend together in a stream of words. Give your - in this case - readers a clue about wtf is going on. Yes, I can infer from the context but it makes for a tiring experience.

Little sis goes from "working together in silence and ignoring each other" to "I trust you, big Roommate" within a very short time span and that makes it very implausible.

You may want to reconsider the way that you define the relationship at the start. It is obvious what you are going for but when you put in the relationship of your choice - no judgement here - capitalization or not, could be relevant. Also dark font on dark background is not pleasing to the eye.

Text boxes and standard renpy menu overlap at times.

I don't know on what planet cooking would be taught at a university. Don't get me wrong, I adore good cooking and it takes a good deal of training, knowledge, skill and inspiration but academia is not the place unless you want to dig into food chemistry.

Maybe just my personal preferences but some of the models are hideous (like Victoria) and some are very nice (like Maria, yum). The 3 main ladies are somewhere in between.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Well this is the error that came up when I tried to play it
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.
File "renpy/common/00speechbubble.rpy", line 384: 'areapicker' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
areapicker:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Family Sin [v0.3] [Dr Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [403 MB]
- - - -

Mac [389 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I would not waste time with this one. Just your typical peep/perv type of mc. a few boob shots, a blow job, pretty much it. If you want this type of content.... tons of other games that have way more content and have done it all before.

Make the game more interesting... maybe the little sister is a nympho and you have to help her.... stop making the MC's in games just horny pervs that play with sleeping girls.... it's been done to death.

anyway I am done.
peace.

um that was for 0.2... I just played 0.3 and while I still stand by the above mostly.... there is more sex in the game as of now, so it is getting better.

Last edited:

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for The Family Sin [v0.3] [Dr Games] with some added features

Download compressed android port
| |
(415 MB)

Thanks Bob69 for Compressed: Link
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes