Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
September update - Dabna .
Holy shit, you're right. I thought people said Dabna had been canned? I thought it was a shame, because obviously the reason she wasn't getting more votes for content was because she had no content- Catch 22. Good to see she's back on the menu.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked
TFOI 0.65b Succubus MB epilogue.

Changelog:
You can now finish Succubus MB route. Comes with 2 H scenes and Epilogue CG.

Thank you for your support. Next month the begining of Dabna slave route will be added to the game.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Fate Of Irnia [v0.65b] Winterlook

Win x64 Original Size: 433 MB
Win x32 Original Size: 417 MB

Win x64 Compressed Size: 73 MB
Win x32Compressed Size: 59 MB

Win: -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey muttdoggy here's a Compressed Version.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
All of them have a pregnancy ending.
In the process of detainment, the suspect told me, It couldn't have been me, I was "three other places at the time." I laughed so hard, I let him go with a warning. Banish them to outer darkness bru ha ha

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Also, is it just me who wants a way to MB everyone?
No just you. Um, sometimes in some novels, if you MB all of them you miss some scenes. The key to victory over "all" is telling your favorite(s) you are polyamorous, and the love is only for them, the rest is just lust. Show confidence! Woof!

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Looks interesting, where can I find the developer?
Developer char name is Winterlook I have seen one other name maybe his/her secret alias char identity. They have a patreon site, look under Winterlook, two games that I play from him/them Winterlook and SHELTER. And for laughs: Answer was: "Around the corner in a half an hour." (make belief that ws my initial response to your question), as that was my reading your question then.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
No just you. Um, sometimes in some novels, if you MB all of them you miss some scenes. The key to victory over "all" is telling your favorite(s) you are polyamorous, and the love is only for them, the rest is just lust. Show confidence! Woof!
Do u have stupid?

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes