Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Really?
Pray tell good sirs, I played it a long time ago.
I remember the only interaction with death was in the beginning, but even then you couldn't last long enough.
What should I do to get those scene and how many are there?
If you follow the guide it tells you where to click during the sex scene in order to last and give her an orgasm, after that she will take over the body of a girl and find you before you take over as hand of the queen. Seem Death gets hooked on sex.

Ask her to go with you and you start the road to romance up to an including having a child with her at the end.

Word of warning though, when she wants sex oblige her or she'll walk away.

so far the remaind are the maid and the trainer girl?
I don't think either of those are getting full routes.

Reactions: Back and Medak

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Do we know how many scenes are to be added (and what they are) before they wrap this game up? From what I can tell, it's nearly done, right?

Dwarf Girl and Ghorza MB were simply cut, or am I mistaken?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do we know how many scenes are to be added (and what they are) before they wrap this game up? From what I can tell, it's nearly done, right?

Dwarf Girl and Ghorza MB were simply cut, or am I mistaken?
I'm not sure about the Ghorza mb route, only Dwarf Girl was mentioned and that was only because she failed to get any support in any of the polls.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I'm not sure about the Ghorza mb route, only Dwarf Girl was mentioned and that was only because she failed to get any support in any of the polls.
That's a shame. She wasn't my favourite, but I was still looking forward to playing through it.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i absolutely loved S.H.E.L.T.E.R so this game from same creator i know this is gonna be awsome no question

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i absolutely loved S.H.E.L.T.E.R so this game from same creator i know this is gonna be awsome no question
This was his first project so you found this at the right time, it's nearly complete so most routes are finished. Think there are only a couple left to go.

Reactions: L30

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I played a long time ago and in the "domination" route, you can force the mom to have a child. I want to try the "romance" route now and is it possible to have it in romance too without forcing ? Thanks.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I played a long time ago and in the "domination" route, you can force the mom to have a child. I want to try the "romance" route now and is it possible to have it in romance too without forcing ? Thanks.
It is. Just buy her wine instead of taking away her free will. She appreciates that much more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smiruk

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Any way to have all the girls in the foursome relation to be hairy ? Lol (i've only be able to do it for the aunt myself.) Thanks again.

Merenal

May 5, 2017
I think this Game is buggy, because

1. I have Gorzah chosen as my General and it says all the time Lady Leanor
2. My expedition was successfully but it gets claimed as a failure

and i need to know if the improvements in Orsel dont have an effect, because it dont get even mentioned in my Rebellion End.

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes