DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
v0.65a
You can now enter Succubus romance route and get 1 H scene with her. For that, you will have to be in no relationship and use blue on her when there is a chance.
v0.63a
You can now enter Succubus romance route and get 1 H scene with her. For that, you will have to be in no relationship and use blue on her when there is a chance.
............ WTF? O_O

Last edited:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Personally, I've been waiting for years for slaver route.
(You enslave a dwarf and then dominate and fuck practically everyone you come across)
One day... ono day...

Phenik

Jan 13, 2018
Its the first part of Succubus mind break. 4 CG, 1 scene. You now have a choice of red or blue when on her route.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Really?
Pray tell good sirs, I played it a long time ago.
I remember the only interaction with death was in the beginning, but even then you couldn't last long enough.
What should I do to get those scene and how many are there?
If you follow the guide it tells you where to click during the sex scene in order to last and give her an orgasm, after that she will take over the body of a girl and find you before you take over as hand of the queen. Seem Death gets hooked on sex.

Ask her to go with you and you start the road to romance up to an including having a child with her at the end.

Word of warning though, when she wants sex oblige her or she'll walk away.

so far the remaind are the maid and the trainer girl?
I don't think either of those are getting full routes.

Reactions: Back and Medak

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Do we know how many scenes are to be added (and what they are) before they wrap this game up? From what I can tell, it's nearly done, right?

Dwarf Girl and Ghorza MB were simply cut, or am I mistaken?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do we know how many scenes are to be added (and what they are) before they wrap this game up? From what I can tell, it's nearly done, right?

Dwarf Girl and Ghorza MB were simply cut, or am I mistaken?
I'm not sure about the Ghorza mb route, only Dwarf Girl was mentioned and that was only because she failed to get any support in any of the polls.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I'm not sure about the Ghorza mb route, only Dwarf Girl was mentioned and that was only because she failed to get any support in any of the polls.
That's a shame. She wasn't my favourite, but I was still looking forward to playing through it.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes