Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Fate Of Irnia [v0.65b] Winterlook

Win x64 Original Size: 433 MB
Win x32 Original Size: 417 MB

Win x64 Compressed Size: 73 MB
Win x32Compressed Size: 59 MB

Win: -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey muttdoggy here's a Compressed Version.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
All of them have a pregnancy ending.
In the process of detainment, the suspect told me, It couldn't have been me, I was "three other places at the time." I laughed so hard, I let him go with a warning. Banish them to outer darkness bru ha ha

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Also, is it just me who wants a way to MB everyone?
No just you. Um, sometimes in some novels, if you MB all of them you miss some scenes. The key to victory over "all" is telling your favorite(s) you are polyamorous, and the love is only for them, the rest is just lust. Show confidence! Woof!

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Looks interesting, where can I find the developer?
Developer char name is Winterlook I have seen one other name maybe his/her secret alias char identity. They have a patreon site, look under Winterlook, two games that I play from him/them Winterlook and SHELTER. And for laughs: Answer was: "Around the corner in a half an hour." (make belief that ws my initial response to your question), as that was my reading your question then.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
No just you. Um, sometimes in some novels, if you MB all of them you miss some scenes. The key to victory over "all" is telling your favorite(s) you are polyamorous, and the love is only for them, the rest is just lust. Show confidence! Woof!
Do u have stupid?

ViruzTeddy

Aug 27, 2018
apparently i don't have option "She is mine now" when trying mb route on dwarf or "she stays with me" when trying vanilla dwarf route too

and how do i get succubus route it said on walkthrough i need in no relationship but everytime beatrice come i need to bring someone and doesn't it count as having relationship with the person i brought along?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I can’t seem to get the dwarf as a slave no matter what I do any help
I think that was still a future development. After buying and paying the extra she was supposed to come home with my char. I get stuck with the orc though. I prefer killing off the drow and orc early after following a lot of the threads. Would give the drow more chances but it interferes with Queen results, and subconsciously think of stupid male drones with spider bodies. YUCK. (corrected two spelling errors of Cranky... in my reply here)

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Anyone got a really early save? I'm trying to get around the part where you have to enter your name since the text box is bugged on mobile.
As far as your timing, if I were you (which I am NOT), I would delete the game on your platform, then clean it up. Then download this new link content, and start again.
I am not certain what platform you are using. Assuming you are using Android. And I hope Winterlook (author) doesn't mind. There is an update after this, with succubus content. But you said a really early save. So August vs July. Good Luck

Reactions: Back

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Dang. So I have to go back and play again lol I'm seeing names in this thread that I've never heard of. And here I was thinking the ending I got was really it :FacePalm:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
been playing this for a while ...its funny its normally not something id select BUT theres just something about it that caught my attention and as always looking forward to the next updates to see where the stories goes next

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes