msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Is there a way to mind break or romance mother aunt and sister. i tried but it only seems to be possible for any two

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I gotta say im greatful this is using Ren'py now.
Makes going through the routes a lot more accessible. Played the other Tyrano version and just got frustrated at being unable to name and have more than 12-ish saves.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Ren'py? NICE! I guess I will play it again, it's one of the first game I saw potential back in 2016 and I was not wrong, hell! I'm pretty sure I was the first one to post about this game in the request section xD

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Glad that this is finally not on Tyranocrap. Been following this game for years, but never played many of the routes due to how annoying it was to deal with that engine. I'll finally play through everything now.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Nice, it was moved to renpy. This should make saving for other route easier atleast for me. I haven't played this in a while because i was waiting for some routes to be added or be progressed to epilogue.

I haven't looked at changelog yet but i was waiting for Death progress, Half Orc woman progress, Barmaid progress, The Aunt and Mother threesome route, Aunt solo route progress, That Succubus Demon if she's a thing, The Queen herself if that's a thing also, The Dark Elf woman(i think that's what she is) and maybe the Knight woman at the castle training ground.

I already completed the Mom and Sister storyline, i believe, after he returned from that Demon castle with the queen. The last time i played was after that coup attempted then the threesome scene with them and the pregnancy potion from the witch(who i also want as well) if I'm remembering correctly how it ended.

Edit: After looking at the changelogs, most of the routes i was waiting for has progressed. Going to go have a field day with this one.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
wouldn't it be more accurate to say it's been ported BACK to ren'py seeing as it was in ren'py originally....before it turned shi-- I mean it was ported to tyrano builder
I wasnt sure which came first. I knew it had two version tyrano was the only one updated though until now.

n7coolio

Oct 21, 2018
The game just soft locks after get the orb 1 minute into the game. I remember it taking ages to load characters when the scene change, but I've left it for 10 minutes and nothing. Just a shot of the house with no one in it.

Reactions: madmax20

GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
For some reason after the second H scene and selecting keep the door open with the barmaid and returning to the bar the game went straight to the main menu was that intentional? Interesting enough if I closed the door before that scene the game continues

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes