XxLolxX1

May 16, 2017
I feel like this game was cut in half....I feel like the game finishes with what is supposed to be the middle of the game. The dev justed wanted to move on I think.
At least they're finishing it, a lot of games are left unfinished and abandoned

Mimidu01

Jan 25, 2018
do we have an updated walkthrough? Also in Sandy's mind control route if you leave the door open then the game just goes to title screen the next day. Probs a bug.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Also question what route unlocks Darth Maul looking chick?
From the guide/WT; note it'only gives you two days of hand holding, as it's old, but those two days are what's needed to get her.
At the tavern- choose any opton and then say "Thank you" to the barmaid or "Can you keep me company?" and then choose to tell her your fake name. When outside of the tavern choose anythinn. In a conversaton with death ask her about "physical interacton" then choose "yes, show me" Watch scene- click on her face, just like it shown on a picture.

Day 2
Tell mother about Lady Death. When you met with Lady Death anain- Decline her ofer to have sex(it is too dannerous to do that in a middle of a market). Watch scene. Convince her to stay. DON'T USE SPHERE ON HER! It won't end well...you will have your chance to that later in the story. If you choose to tell Jeremy that he will net lucky- you will net less money than if you tell him that somethinn bad. Return home. Choose to sleep with her at aunt's house and use red. She is now Mind Broken and you have a powerful noddess completely at your control. Enjoy blowjob scene at this house and donny style scene at the castle.
-- You need to click her head, when given the option to cum.

wtftho

Jun 25, 2019
I picked a certain route that caused the peasants to rebel but it only gives me one option that kills me, what should I do?

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
How do you get Xarana first image of the epilogue (the non femdom, non pregnant one)? Its the only image im missing from her gallery and its driving me nuts, because i either always end with the femdom ending or the one where she gets pregnant and has the kid in her arms.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes