Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
How do you get Xarana first image of the epilogue (the non femdom, non pregnant one)? Its the only image im missing from her gallery and its driving me nuts, because i either always end with the femdom ending or the one where she gets pregnant and has the kid in her arms.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Hey guys, I need some help since Winterlook switched to Ren'py. I can't seem to advance the game any further after the first two dialogue choices are completed, the game just comes to a complete standstill and all I can do it save or load by that point. Is anyone else running into this issue and if so how do I fix it? Thanks for all your help if you can.

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Hey guys, I need some help since Winterlook switched to Ren'py. I can't seem to advance the game any further after the first two dialogue choices are completed, the game just comes to a complete standstill and all I can do it save or load by that point. Is anyone else running into this issue and if so how do I fix it? Thanks for all your help if you can.

Did you try clicking on the door? :unsure: :unsure: :Kappa:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is the dark elf a possible route? I have yet to find her
Give Sandy a fake name and mention Sandy to mom as a love interest. Then when you find the flower don't give it Sandy and take it to the market. Sell it to the herbalist and that path will lead you to the dark elf.
She's a... catch all(?); basically, if you don't get any of the other girls, her route will appear.

Dec 25, 2017
When I start a new game, it stops working for me after the mc puts the sphere into his bag. Can someone help or do I need to wait for there to be an update?

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes