thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Glad that this is finally not on Tyranocrap. Been following this game for years, but never played many of the routes due to how annoying it was to deal with that engine. I'll finally play through everything now.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Nice, it was moved to renpy. This should make saving for other route easier atleast for me. I haven't played this in a while because i was waiting for some routes to be added or be progressed to epilogue.

I haven't looked at changelog yet but i was waiting for Death progress, Half Orc woman progress, Barmaid progress, The Aunt and Mother threesome route, Aunt solo route progress, That Succubus Demon if she's a thing, The Queen herself if that's a thing also, The Dark Elf woman(i think that's what she is) and maybe the Knight woman at the castle training ground.

I already completed the Mom and Sister storyline, i believe, after he returned from that Demon castle with the queen. The last time i played was after that coup attempted then the threesome scene with them and the pregnancy potion from the witch(who i also want as well) if I'm remembering correctly how it ended.

Edit: After looking at the changelogs, most of the routes i was waiting for has progressed. Going to go have a field day with this one.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
wouldn't it be more accurate to say it's been ported BACK to ren'py seeing as it was in ren'py originally....before it turned shi-- I mean it was ported to tyrano builder
I wasnt sure which came first. I knew it had two version tyrano was the only one updated though until now.

n7coolio

Oct 21, 2018
The game just soft locks after get the orb 1 minute into the game. I remember it taking ages to load characters when the scene change, but I've left it for 10 minutes and nothing. Just a shot of the house with no one in it.

Reactions: madmax20

GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
For some reason after the second H scene and selecting keep the door open with the barmaid and returning to the bar the game went straight to the main menu was that intentional? Interesting enough if I closed the door before that scene the game continues

D

Deleted member 45040

For some reason after the second H scene and selecting keep the door open with the barmaid and returning to the bar the game went straight to the main menu was that intentional? Interesting enough if I closed the door before that scene the game continues
Yeah that paths broken. I had the same thing happen on mom and aunt red path too. Seems the transition to renpy wasn't so smooth.

• Sad
Reactions: GGDoubleU

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
like the game and story really much +1 for that :D
the art is amazing :D
but aunt ending is broken, when getting together with her and getting a kid, in the end, you get the same ending, if not being with, she will go back to lucas and get a kid, so a broken path

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
I'm assuming there'll be a litany of bugs from the port? (These will obviously be fixed) but I'm just wondering if it'd be a good idea to wait a few weeks for the bug fix version.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I have a major bug (plot stopper). The 2nd time Rosalin visits you (corrupted sister, orc general friend as general) it runs into a loop. I will try if this happens in other paths too.

Edit: Ok in another path that didnt happen ...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 81 Votes