SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
I think that I have read somewhere (probably dev's patreon page) that this game would include nuns. Is it still planned?

I would love to corrupt a nun, and I think it is an element that pretty much lacks in western adult gaming. There should be more of that.

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Like the game so far and considering supporting it. All girls were great so far but my favorites are Lady Death and Aunt (kind of torn between keeping her as a lover or fixing her nymphomania).

stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
I think that I have read somewhere (probably dev's patreon page) that this game would include nuns. Is it still planned?

I would love to corrupt a nun, and I think it is an element that pretty much lacks in western adult gaming. There should be more of that.
me want some nun waifus

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017

a nun would be very interesting indeed. but it seems the next character is going to be a succubus I'm really looking forward to see her story

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
Is there a way to extract the CG images? With the save system being so terrible and limited, and some routes being out right bugged and unavailable despite being in the walkthrough (Mom Mind Break + Aunt threesome route), that's the only option left.

Spaghett

Jan 10, 2018
Somehow I'm unable access Jenny (female ver. of Jeremy) route no matter what I choose, after locking him up, it always end in "End of Build", anyone can share the correct steps for this ?

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
Somehow I'm unable access Jenny (female ver. of Jeremy) route no matter what I choose, after locking him up, it always end in "End of Build", anyone can share the correct steps for this ?
becouse it hasn't been implemented yet

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
hmm, the game has several bugs in the beginning and I'm not aware if everyone of them has been fixed, yet. For some routes to work, you need to make sure you don't talk or try to corrupt anyone other than the one you are trying to get the ending for. It happened to me several times when I tried to get the corrupted Mother/Sister ending, only got one of them showed up because I picked one choice I wasn't suppose to along the way.

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
I didn't explore this route but i think it's TBD and isn't out already :)

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
I've been supporting the game for more than an year now. My main concern is the fact that some characters are basically left for months without an update, just because they don't win polls. For example Xerana. Last time her update was 6 months ago. Winterlook should make it so that whenever a route wins, then that route's main character is cycled out, until all characters go through. That way at least some characters won't wait on the bench for a few months, and a person's favorite gets some attention more often. For example, mother's romance route wins and the mother is cycled out until every other major character gets some attention.
That or just scrap the whole mindbreak/romance split for now, but we know that won't happen because it pulls out possible releases and extra months that could be used to milk the patreons.

My next concern has to do with the art. This was actually brought up with this update in the comments and made me realize that in actuality, the bodies of the women are literally the same with extremely small exceptions, Ghorza having abs. Even their breasts look the same.

Reactions: Kendra and lucas771
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes