Hail_Vail

Oct 5, 2017
How long do you think it'll take for Patreon to crack down on this game for incest elements? We've already seen them do it to others, and it might be the ax that kills this game too.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
How long do you think it'll take for Patreon to crack down on this game for incest elements? We've already seen them do it to others, and it might be the ax that kills this game too.
They have never shown any interest in 2d incest games, at least so far. Just look at Dark Cookie's "Summertime Saga". No warnings, no putting page under review. Maybe they won't touch 2d, but knowing Patreon we'll never be sure.

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Aside from the milking part I'm really missing Dabna. That was honestly the only part of the game I really liked since you don't often see the shortstacks in these games
TBH I got interested in this game cause the pic posted on a 4chan /aco/ thread about this game was Dabna and I really love me some shortstacks

Hopefully she gets some love in a soon upcoming update

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Yess, finally her route will be updated. and now we can have her original form again, that was all I wanted, perfect
And also her new form is not forgotten. We will be able to choose which form we like! This is double perfect:)

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Alright, I usually visit here to answer questions, check feedback and collect bug reports. Personal opinions are none of my concern, but when it crosess the line and basically calls me a fraud- that is something I won't stay away from. |

i was just about to mention the fact that each update is so small its making patreon look like a dairy farm :D
in the last 8 updates of this game I have made almost no real progress. even 10 updates of this size is small compared to a lot of games on here updating just once.

its getting too dull to even bother playing
Milk farm you say? Sure. Artist one day knocked on my door and said "Mate, here is 200 CGI, no need to pay me or anything, I made it in less than an hour." I took it and thought "Damn. I better milk that shit. Yeah, 2 CGI per month sounds about right. I better stick with that strategy and milk that cow." Same did another artist, voice actresess as well. Everyone are happy to work for me for free and 24/7.
I had a choice of what updates to make, either make less heroines and update their content each month, or more heroines for everyones' enjoyment and content that will be updated less frequent, but I will make sure that everyone have their portion. I want to create different variety of scenes. Not 2-3 per route and it is done. More like 10-15 that has different fetishes. My supporters are fine with it, and I am grateful to them for giving this project a chance. Goal to hire artist full time will make me be able to update around 10 routes per month. Yeah, you know I am not able to offer him anything else than take commission when he has free time and drawing 2D art *what a shocker* takes time. That goal is set on 3k. Maybe this project doesn't deserve to hit this mark, but don't you dare to judge it when it didn't reach oportunity to show full potential.
Some other projects have more significant updates in a month than me in 4? Alright. Go on and show me that. Has to be made in 2D, earning as much as I do or less and update has art. Not "Collect 10 logs around the map for an hour and I will show you side of the boob you peeked through window hole." I am creating game free from it. No bullshit, no blue balling, just straight to the business. I have no plans or desire to release builds without a scene.

The fate of Irnia is bound to be abandoned. This was the last time I looked into it. It propably ended up to be a just-for-fun side project of the developer ...if it ever was something else that is.
Yes, it was my dream to invest time and resources in it, just to abondon it in the near future. You know how great it is to spend time thinking of all details, see people enjoy it, build fanbase and then say "Nah, I am done with it."

I am sorry to whoever have no interest in this angry rant, but next time you will think before talking about something you have not even a slight idea about. Maybe turn your attention to someone who deserve it and make way much than it is needed to evolve rather than creator who thinks about project first and money second. I won't call names, I have no interest in being toxicated against any other creator. But when it is so obvious and just gets ignored or even praised, I have no idea what to say.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
guys i think that the mac version is not for mac .... all files are .exe
MAC version is basically Windows version that can be WINE emulated to play on MAC. That question was answered before, please read previous posts before posting technical questions.

Aug 16, 2017
Alright, I usually visit here to answer questions, check feedback and collect bug reports. Personal opinions are none of my concern, but when it crosess the line and basically calls me a fraud- that is something I won't stay away from. |

Milk farm you say? Sure. Artist one day knocked on my door and said "Mate, here is 200 CGI, no need to pay me or anything, I made it in less than an hour." I took it and thought "Damn. I better milk that shit. Yeah, 2 CGI per month sounds about right. I better stick with that strategy and milk that cow." Same did another artist, voice actresess as well. Everyone are happy to work for me for free and 24/7.
I had a choice of what updates to make, either make less heroines and update their content each month, or more heroines for everyones' enjoyment and content that will be updated less frequent, but I will make sure that everyone have their portion. I want to create different variety of scenes. Not 2-3 per route and it is done. More like 10-15 that has different fetishes. My supporters are fine with it, and I am grateful to them for giving this project a chance. Goal to hire artist full time will make me be able to update around 10 routes per month. Yeah, you know I am not able to offer him anything else than take commission when he has free time and drawing 2D art *what a shocker* takes time. That goal is set on 3k. Maybe this project doesn't deserve to hit this mark, but don't you dare to judge it when it didn't reach oportunity to show full potential.
Some other projects have more significant updates in a month than me in 4? Alright. Go on and show me that. Has to be made in 2D, earning as much as I do or less and update has art. Not "Collect 10 logs around the map for an hour and I will show you side of the boob you peeked through window hole." I am creating game free from it. No bullshit, no blue balling, just straight to the business. I have no plans or desire to release builds without a scene.

Yes, it was my dream to invest time and resources in it, just to abondon it in the near future. You know how great it is to spend time thinking of all details, see people enjoy it, build fanbase and then say "Nah, I am done with it."

I am sorry to whoever have no interest in this angry rant, but next time you will think before talking about something you have not even a slight idea about. Maybe turn your attention to someone who deserve it and make way much than it is needed to evolve rather than creator who thinks about project first and money second. I won't call names, I have no interest in being toxicated against any other creator. But when it is so obvious and just gets ignored or even praised, I have no idea what to say.

that is quite the rant considering. if your patreon supporters are fine with it then why are you adding credence to my comment? my comment was meant to be somewhat light-hearted, hence the smiley face, but clearly I touched a very very sore nerve. fair enough as I can take criticism, this is a forum for that after all, but how you assume I or anyone else "have not the slightest idea about" game development or patreon is somewhat as dismissive as my original comment. have we even met?

I did like this game for a while but as I stated, recent updates seem to make very little progress to what was an opening salvo of progression. bare in mind that my experience of both this game and its subsequent updates, come from this site and this site alone, which is a pirate site for games and nothing to do with your patreon at all, and it has been a long time since I got an update on here that moved the story as progressively as the first few.

if I see a comment on a feed that I don't agree with I pass it by. its not that hard....you just scroll

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
that is quite the rant considering. if your patreon supporters are fine with it then why are you adding credence to my comment? my comment was meant to be somewhat light-hearted, hence the smiley face, but clearly I touched a very very sore nerve. fair enough as I can take criticism, this is a forum for that after all, but how you assume I or anyone else "have not the slightest idea about" game development or patreon is somewhat as dismissive as my original comment. have we even met?

I did like this game for a while but as I stated, recent updates seem to make very little progress to what was an opening salvo of progression. bare in mind that my experience of both this game and its subsequent updates, come from this site and this site alone, which is a pirate site for games and nothing to do with your patreon at all, and it has been a long time since I got an update on here that moved the story as progressively as the first few.

if I see a comment on a feed that I don't agree with I pass it by. its not that hard....you just scroll

Answer is basically in the second sentence that you quoted. You insult me and I won't stay away from that and pretend nothing happened. And have you seen me drive in my ferrari that I got after milking patreon cow? Have we met?
And you still didn't name a single game that matches criteria below.
You have to learn how to pay respect before you do any judgement while having basic to none information. You pay respect and make community cleaner and better. It is not that hard...you just do.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So Winterlook, Aunt Katrin has been my favourite character so far. Maybe the Hand of the Queen uses his power to annul her marriage and take her on as a bride? Also, is there an impregnation scene with her incoming?

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
So Winterlook, Aunt Katrin has been my favourite character so far. Maybe the Hand of the Queen uses his power to annul her marriage and take her on as a bride? Also, is there an impregnation scene with her incoming?
Yes to all of your question. You can not only impregnate her and other characters, but also see their pregnant bellies later on.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Impregnation is what we need. Way too much fucking goes on in these games for no one to end up with a bun in the oven.
I wonder what would happen if our hero and Lady Death were careless and she got a bun in the oven.

Aug 16, 2017
Answer is basically in the second sentence that you quoted. You insult me and I won't stay away from that and pretend nothing happened. And have you seen me drive in my ferrari that I got after milking patreon cow? Have we met?
And you still didn't name a single game that matches criteria below.
You have to learn how to pay respect before you do any judgement while having basic to none information. You pay respect and make community cleaner and better. It is not that hard...you just do.

so it insults you personally to say patreon is like a dairy farm? was not aware a generalisation was a personal slander lol

given the level of criteria laid down I doubt many would find any games to fit, especially as I have no idea nor care how much is earned. bringing cost into the issue adds further credence to my comment so not sure how that helps. summertime saga is one that has hand drawn artwork. a zombies life was also the same before nergal quit. academy 34, absolute power, a town uncovered, camp pinewood all have hand drawn art and each update manages to move things along.

lol how easily you tell me to judge less when you fail to curb your own hypocrisy for doing the very same yourself.
I was done with this game already as well as this feed. continue to blame others for your lack of development but I have no further interest.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes