Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This is just the beginning of the game, after that there is a lot of content, as you go to the capital to assume the queen's hand position. play again if the game freezes, so it's a bug
I did a couple replays and I'm guessing there are many different story paths, each leading to a content wall... Just to do it, i read through the walkthrough, and it pretty much confirms that there are many different story paths, most of which are not really connected... So for the time being, that adds some replay value, but i hope that once it gets to completion it doesn't keep that same pattern... Too many non-connected story paths, for right now, to keep replaying, as going through prior content becomes a bore after a while... I was satisfied with the few I tried out, and I still think the game shows promise... So I updated my review to include the multiple path and wall stuff in the current content...

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I did a couple replays and I'm guessing there are many different story paths, each leading to a content wall... Just to do it, i read through the walkthrough, and it pretty much confirms that there are many different story paths, most of which are not really connected... So for the time being, that adds some replay value, but i hope that once it gets to completion it doesn't keep that same pattern... Too many non-connected story paths, for right now, to keep replaying, as going through prior content becomes a bore after a while... I was satisfied with the few I tried out, and I still think the game shows promise... So I updated my review to include the multiple path and wall stuff in the current content...
yes, there are many routes in this game. the story usually remains the same, the difference between the paths are relations, dialogues, the story of the character you chose etc, since each route is with a different character, besides having the variations such as Mind break if you choose the red side. my favorite is the Lady Death route for the simple fact that you date the death that is not a human or any race in the world of Irnia, in addition to many dialogues with her are very funny, since she is immortal and super powerful.

Reactions: Zippity

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
yes, there are many routes in this game. the story usually remains the same, the difference between the paths are relations, dialogues, the story of the character you chose etc, since each route is with a different character, besides having the variations such as Mind break if you choose the red side. my favorite is the Lady Death route for the simple fact that you date the death that is not a human or any race in the world of Irina, in addition to many dialogues with her are very funny, since she is immortal and super powerful.
Lady Death is also my favorite, but I was a little dissapointed that she didn't keep her look. The whole using a dead persons body was a bit odd, but she is still my No. 1.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Lady Death is also my favorite, but I was a little dissapointed that she didn't keep her look. The whole using a dead persons body was a bit odd, but she is still my No. 1.
I like her personality and her human form is also awesome but my comment does not make any sense for you since tastes are depend from people to people but we can agree on that Lady Death is our favourite:p

Reactions: Aprilsun

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I also prefer her original look, but I understand that there's no way she keeps that look between normal people. I just hope that in future updates there's some way for her to come back with the old one

Reactions: Aprilsun

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
I also prefer her original look, but I understand that there's no way she keeps that look between normal people. I just hope that in future updates there's some way for her to come back with the old one
She is a god! ofcourse she can look like whatever she wants. She could just cloak her looks to everyone but our hero.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
She is a god! ofcourse she can look like whatever she wants. She could just cloak her looks to everyone but our hero.
I don't think she is a god. She is more like ''Azrail'' who works for God :p
Or ''shinigami''

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
I don't think she is a god. She is more like ''Azrail'' who works for God :p
Or ''shinigami''
You could be right. Even so if she can use a someone's body as a vessel for herself, I bet she could come as original without anyone noticing if she wanted to.

delray

May 27, 2017
It seems that the MAC download is really just the PC download in disguise- can someone update? Thanks!

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
Good game and all but the story ties are REALLY fucked up... Trying in every way to do the sandy route but ending with other women, the aunt route bugged into a loop, text deciding not to show up etc...
But i must admit it's still playable and quite good !

3l4z3

Nov 29, 2016
Good game and all but the story ties are REALLY fucked up... Trying in every way to do the sandy route but ending with other women, the aunt route bugged into a loop, text deciding not to show up etc...
But i must admit it's still playable and quite good !
for sandy route,when you return from the bar,at night when u find mother masturbating at night,go back to sleep
for some reason,it always locks on to gorzha's path if u masturbate to mother at night

3l4z3

Nov 29, 2016
how to reach the mother/sister threesome in mind control route?i have both of them under red's influence,and yet i always seem to end with the mother scene only

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
for sandy route,when you return from the bar,at night when u find mother masturbating at night,go back to sleep
for some reason,it always locks on to gorzha's path if u masturbate to mother at night
Thanks i'll try ;)

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes