-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I cant wait for the next one! :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
Fate of Irnia v0.29+walkthrough (pdf version)

WIN: - - -
MAC: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Ohhhh can't wait... I can't remember the last time I played the game, thanks for the walkthrough :)

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Updated to 0.29. Thanks heaps hex!

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I got the MB Katrin route to work the second playthrough after I made sure I had no LI what-so-ever with me, it was just Beatrice and I going to the capital. It seems the game freezes if you try to MB Katrin while having someone else you're mindbreaking, which happened to me the first time when I went with the MB Mother route.
how'd you manage to get just you and Beatrice to go? If I choose to ignore every girl it still forces me to deal with Xerana.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Fate of Irnia v0.30+walkthrough (pdf version)

WIN: - - -
MAC: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey @Muff Diver can you update the OP, please? Thanks

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
About the freezes, one thing you can do is, save and quit to title and load save and it's not frozen anymore.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Is audio options bugged? cause I can't tell if its in mute or not and the options are not responding. And I can't here any audio.

Also when I make a choice it get stuck after End of Build.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I just realized after completing my review, that I apparently missed a bunch of content... After Beatrice shows up and gives her speech and bows to the protagonist, it tells you that End of 0.1 Build... And then it just sits there... If this is version 0.3, according to the Change Log it should have shown a lot more after that... Not sure if this is a bug or if that is truly the end of the content?

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I just realized after completing my review, that I apparently missed a bunch of content... After Beatrice shows up and gives her speech and bows to the protagonist, it tells you that End of 0.1 Build... And then it just sits there... If this is version 0.3, according to the Change Log it should have shown a lot more after that... Not sure if this is a bug or if that is truly the end of the content?
This is just the beginning of the game, after that there is a lot of content, as you go to the capital to assume the queen's hand position. play again if the game freezes, so it's a bug

Reactions: Zippity
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes