Warsteel

May 26, 2017
probably end of that path for now
Yeah just figured out the game has REALLY abrupt content path endings. No placeholders and the only way you can even tell is to check the damned LOG. I mean, seriously.... who even looks at the log?

Syberr

Dec 13, 2017
Does anyone know if it's just the one handjob scene for Rosalin? If there are other scenes how do I unlock them? Walkthrough wasn't clear for her.

Edit: also my game freezes whenever I get to the Miriam/Beatrice Romance Threesome route (right up to the part where they undress). Any fixes for that?

Last edited:

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
[/URL]and

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
Can't trigger the mom and sister love route no matter what in fact if you try to the MB route will happen.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Is 0.28 out?
Fate of Irnia v0.28+walkthrough (pdf version)

WIN: - - -
MAC: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Fate of Irnia v0.28+walkthrough (pdf version)

WIN: - - -
MAC: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy!
Thank you kind sir :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: bas and -Hex-

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
Did someone else found this too? or what i am doing wrong?
I can do it, but last I checked it doesn't get to the threesome scene since the voices were added and the game locks up and needs to be restarted. Which I and at least two others here have reported, but all Winterlook said was...

If we are talking about cuddle, then it is still there and no lock up was detected.
And I've heard of no reports on it being fixed. A shame as it was my fave route, but the game is just broken for me with it.

EDIT: Okay, it seems fixed in this latest version now.

Last edited:

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
but all Winterlook said was...
Specially for you, I have checked it once again and there is no lock up. Beta tester didn't encounter it, patrons didn't encounter it, so there is nothing to be fixed. If a wrong build got shared around here, it is not on me. 0.27 build here is even having a smaller size, so try to play 0.28 and see if there is still some trouble for you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
Specially for you, I have checked it once again and there is no lock up. Beta tester didn't encounter it, patrons didn't encounter it, so there is nothing to be fixed. If a wrong build got shared around here, it is not on me. 0.27 build here is even having a smaller size, so try to play 0.28 and see if there is still some trouble for you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, it seems to work in 0.28 now. Thanks.

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
I can do it, but last I checked it doesn't get to the threesome scene since the voices were added and the game locks up and needs to be restarted. Which I and at least two others here have reported, but all Winterlook said was...

And I've heard of no reports on it being fixed. A shame as it was my fave route, but the game is just broken for me with it.

EDIT: Okay, it seems fixed in this latest version now.
What exactly do you need to do?, because i romanced the mom and then talking to sister in the night and telling her about mom didn't work for me on 0.27

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
I got the MB Katrin route to work the second playthrough after I made sure I had no LI what-so-ever with me, it was just Beatrice and I going to the capital. It seems the game freezes if you try to MB Katrin while having someone else you're mindbreaking, which happened to me the first time when I went with the MB Mother route.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Reactions: -Hex-
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes