TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I've been lurking on this game for a while now, and I'd like to deposit my two pennies in the opinion jar.

I'd like to start by saying that the setting is really refreshing. I'm liking this medieval time period, and it opens up lots of different situations as opposed to doing something in current times. Lots of potential there. I don't mind the "Mind Control" aspect of it either, and I'm enjoying the multiple paths the game has to offer. I'm intrigued to see where the Mom/Sis routes are headed, as well as a potential Mom/Sis/Aunt route.

But my biggest gripe with this game is the art. Now, look I get it. There's a huge focus on dialogue, and that's great. This game reminds me of those old text based adventure games, and I love that. But there's huge (and I mean HUGE) inconsistencies with the art. The cutouts used when the characters are speaking need a major rework. Some look decent, and other's are just plain bad. They all clash with each other. You have a scene with Mom, Sis, and the Aunt, and it looks like a cheap mismatch of images put together. They're all different sizes too. The cutouts also look insanely different from their Sex counterparts. They all look like different characters. There's no consistency. The majority of the sex scenes look decent, but there's a few scenes that could benefit from having an image or two added to them. It's hot reading about what's happening, but it's even hotter seeing it happen. Some of the stripping, kissing, etc. dialogues could benefit from this. It's baffling to see voice acting being added to some scenes, when the art is in such a poor state.

I'm sorry for being so negative, but I really like this game, and I'd love to see it improve.

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
Miriam and Beatrice romance threesome route seems to lock up the game now, right when (if my memory serves me) it's supposed to transition to the new image towards the end of the build.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
But there's huge (and I mean HUGE) inconsistencies with the art. The cutouts used when the characters are speaking need a major rework. Some look decent, and other's are just plain bad. They all clash with each other. You have a scene with Mom, Sis, and the Aunt, and it looks like a cheap mismatch of images put together. They're all different sizes too. The cutouts also look insanely different from their Sex counterparts. They all look like different characters. There's no consistency. The majority of the sex scenes look decent, but there's a few scenes that could benefit from having an image or two added to them.
I can make it a pretty long conversation, but I rather give a hint. Maybe, *maybe* it has something to do with the budget?
Anyways, focus was always on CGI rather than sprites and I don't think anyone can outmatch its amount. So far it is 56 without counting additional versions. I think it is a needed sacrifice of barely important sprite. It is not what everyone is here after all.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Miriam and Beatrice romance threesome route seems to lock up the game now, right when (if my memory serves me) it's supposed to transition to the new image towards the end of the build.
If we are talking about cuddle, then it is still there and no lock up was detected.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Personally when there would be threesome miriam and beatrice on vanilla route the game stop, the scene doesn't start and you need to quit the game.

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
Personally when there would be threesome miriam and beatrice on vanilla route the game stop, the scene doesn't start and you need to quit the game.
Yeah, that's the one. The MB one is fine, but the vanilla version just hangs the game for me. It was fine before the VO was added in the prior versions.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I can make it a pretty long conversation, but I rather give a hint. Maybe, *maybe* it has something to do with the budget?
Anyways, focus was always on CGI rather than sprites and I don't think anyone can outmatch its amount. So far it is 56 without counting additional versions. I think it is a needed sacrifice of barely important sprite. It is not what everyone is here after all.
I could recommend an artist or two to redo the sprites. If the budget allows at some point, that would be interesting.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
I've been lurking on this game for a while now, and I'd like to deposit my two pennies in the opinion jar.

I'd like to start by saying that the setting is really refreshing. I'm liking this medieval time period, and it opens up lots of different situations as opposed to doing something in current times. Lots of potential there. I don't mind the "Mind Control" aspect of it either, and I'm enjoying the multiple paths the game has to offer. I'm intrigued to see where the Mom/Sis routes are headed, as well as a potential Mom/Sis/Aunt route.

But my biggest gripe with this game is the art. Now, look I get it. There's a huge focus on dialogue, and that's great. This game reminds me of those old text based adventure games, and I love that. But there's huge (and I mean HUGE) inconsistencies with the art. The cutouts used when the characters are speaking need a major rework. Some look decent, and other's are just plain bad. They all clash with each other. You have a scene with Mom, Sis, and the Aunt, and it looks like a cheap mismatch of images put together. They're all different sizes too. The cutouts also look insanely different from their Sex counterparts. They all look like different characters. There's no consistency. The majority of the sex scenes look decent, but there's a few scenes that could benefit from having an image or two added to them. It's hot reading about what's happening, but it's even hotter seeing it happen. Some of the stripping, kissing, etc. dialogues could benefit from this. It's baffling to see voice acting being added to some scenes, when the art is in such a poor state.

I'm sorry for being so negative, but I really like this game, and I'd love to see it improve.
agreed, i played 0.1 a while back and found the art so nasty that i didn't touch the game until recently when i was willing to give it a second chance. really hope winterlook gets a new artists to redo the characters

Reactions: TheFapperBoy

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Yes, I understand the budget is a problem, and yes, the CGI is more important than the cutouts. But I'd say they're more than just "barely important", after all you're looking at these images more than the actual CGI. My point is just that changing some of these images can go a long way. First impressions, repeated playthroughs, and gathering more support. This isn't an attack, so please don't take it as one; I like the game.

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
how do i get that damn barmaid mindbreak i keep doing it over and over but somehow im fucking up even with the walkthrough

descuar

May 3, 2017
I really like this game, but it's so dam buggy that is hard to play all routes.

Someone get Beatrice mb route?

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
how do i get that damn barmaid mindbreak i keep doing it over and over but somehow im fucking up even with the walkthrough
nevermind im not suppose to take the money from the mother. that was not in the walkthrough

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Well this is completely breaking for me when I go talk to that Orc chick. She tells me to hit her and then all ability to continue just disappears. No response.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
For some reasons I can't change the config, clicked on everything, no responses. Any idea?

Edit: nvm got it working

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes