Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Some information about platform and resolution you are using can help. Also, there is a dark space down that should never happen. What about windowed option? Same result? It runs on 1280 x720 resolution, there is no way it can screw like this in windowed mod.
Eh, this is already in window mode. I wouldn't even know how to run it in fullscreen, since my regular Alt+Enter approach doesn't work. My desktop resolution is a regular 1920x1080p on a Win 10 OS. Also, I just realized that the Main Menu is screwed up as well.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
For voice acting to add value to a game it needs to be consistently good and fit the characters. When I hear the moms voice its so uncharacteristic it brings up mental images of some girl in front of a computer voicing lines instead of immersing me in the scene.
The game probably needs to be built from the beginning to include voice acting. If the game is built like a traditional text heavy VN where you constantly skip text (and cut off the voice line) its hard to implement it afterwards in a way that doesnt feel tacked on.
Then you have an issue where not every line of dialogue is voiced and the inconsistency makes the voiced scenes unappealing because Im not expecting it.

Reactions: lumley

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Eh, this is already in window mode. I wouldn't even know how to run it in fullscreen, since my regular Alt+Enter approach doesn't work. My desktop resolution is a regular 1920x1080p on a Win 10 OS. Also, I just realized that the Main Menu is screwed up as well.
Start the game, click "Screen", done.

Reactions: -FibaG-

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
The artwork is a very nice hand drawn style that is a nice mix up from all the CGI. My only fear is that this will slow down the rate of development. Story is young, but promising. I like the love and lust options and how much they influenced things in just the .01 content, with two obvious and one hidden girls to choose from, but didn't see that in the newer content. I understand moving plot along, but hope there will be more opportunity later.

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
Honestly, I'd drop the voice acting. While VA is usually mandatory or at the very least desireable in games, it feels completely out of place in this game. Mostly because the acting is...well, not that professional. I can do without a bored girl faking moans to be honest.
I agree with that statement. The voice acting here sounds robotic and emotionless.

Reactions: DaoDinhKien

DaoDinhKien

Nov 11, 2017
well, I really like the contents and the art of TFOI, but other was terrible. I wonder whether they planed to finish this game like this?

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Start the game, click "Screen", done.
Oh well, I'm an idiot for not finding the screen button. Unfortunately, it doesn't solve the config misalignment. Well, it doesn't matter all that much. I just skip the voiced lines real quick. I could of course also just mute the game, but the music is quite enjoyable.

Reactions: gazmko

Sharku

Oct 10, 2016
Amazing game, love all the different routes. It definitely has the potential to be at the top with the likes of GGGB.

DaoDinhKien

Nov 11, 2017
What "other" do you find terrible?

Finish game like this? It is an early access, not even 1/4 of planned game is done.
The most i think are the voice actress and the content-picture-matching:
The VAs, I dont hope they are comparable with Japaness seiryu, but at least, good ones. They chose VAs, and I (or someone) dont like and they'll choose others?? hope so
the content-picture-matching: I dont think this relates if the game was completed or not, it's director's preference (or only me see it mis-matchs)
the others are picture frame, the menu config, BGM, but they are technical problems, and they can fix them (hope so)

(ahh, sorry, my bad vocabulary, I should use 'bad' insteads of 'terrible')

Last edited:

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
bit of a stupid complaint but one thing kinda annoyed me when playing.
so once you become hand you have that mayor/trader come on and say "please lower the tax by 10%" and you can then choose to lower, raise or keep the current rate. i just wish we had more info, what is the current tax rate? 20%? 70%? where is the city located? is it a trade city? is it a port city? is it a border city?

hopefully in the future you might update that part a bit, maybe add in some more dialogue and a map.
i know these are pretty stupid complaints but i actually liked the game and got into it so i got nit picky.

Reactions: TMWSTW

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
"please lower the tax by 10%" and you can then choose to lower, raise or keep the current rate.
It reads : worst choice, best choice, bad choice. It just leads to a different outcome in a later conversation, just like every other choice you made so far.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Fate of Irnia v0.27+walkthrough (pdf version)

WIN: - - -
MAC: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Fate of Irnia v0.27+walkthrough (pdf version)

WIN: - OPENLOAD - NOFILE - WORKUPLOAD
MAC: coming soon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
added v0.27 to the Op, thank to @-Hex-

-Hex- would u be pls so kind and write a message here with @Cirelc , when the mac mirrors are done? Then i could i fix the op asap.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
added v0.27 to the Op, thank to @-Hex-

-Hex- would u be pls so kind and write a message here with @Cirelc , when the mac mirrors are done? Then i could i fix the op asap.
sure, i'm just wating cause seems like Winterlook posted the win version link a second time instead of the mac version link, i'll tell you as soon as i have the right link uploaded

Reactions: Cirelc
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes