sergop

Jul 24, 2017
i dont know if this was answered but i cant continue with the story after the point when sisters comes annd tells me that im new hand of queen any fixes

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
i dont know if this was answered but i cant continue with the story after the point when sisters comes annd tells me that im new hand of queen any fixes
It all depends on what route you are in. If you are on Dabna route- this is the end for now. Also, more information would be appreciated in the future as it is the only way for me to understand what you mean.

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
My game gets stuck right on the morning after the bar(2nd day) and whenever i try to go to the market, the game just stops, it actually works(the menu and everything else) but all other stuff just wont work....

EDIT: Nevermind, just have to click the door, for as weird as that may be and without any indication whatsoever

Last edited:

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
here is screenshot of the problem its like the 4 day of the game in the morning when the sister comes and start to tell u that she will do everything to protect u and that u are a new hand of the queen and

dragpz

May 29, 2017
here is screenshot of the problem its like the 4 day of the game in the morning when the sister comes and start to tell u that she will do everything to protect u and that u are a new hand of the queen and
If there's no text, that means its the End of the Build.

This game is alright, the art is decent and the themes are nice, but man is it hard and frustrating to find all the routes. It might be better if there were a good walkthrough or something, but the current one is pretty bad.

Personally though, not sure if this game is worth playing until it fully releases

Reactions: lumley

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
just played the mom love route, it's really good, except that it goes from "no i'm your mom this is wrong" to "yes cum inside me" in 2 minutes...

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Make a strugle any longer and it will be called blue balling. Something people don't want to support.
True for a game with so many routes. If the game was more focused it would be able to make true step-by-step progression with the girls rather than going from sex scene to sex scene.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
No more clickable areas at the start of the game (exept secret sections)
Wait... am I missing something here? There are secret sections..? Or by that means for example, the route with Lady Death were you've to click on her for going forward with her? :WutFace:

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Fate of Irnia v0.26+walkthrough (pdf version)

WIN:
MAC:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mirrors are being uploaded
Thanks man

Wait... am I missing something here? There are secret sections..? Or by that means for example, the route with Lady Death were you've to click on her for going forward with her? :WutFace:
yes, there are secrets in the game, for example there is a house in the capital that if you click you get 1000 gold. Walkthrough shows all the secrets

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
I have been going fore MB route for Sandy Miriam and Beatrice at the party a impregnated Sandy comes to the MC and after dealing with her the game just freezes no end of build message or anything is this a bug?

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes