winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
What? You got an issue with strong women?
As a matter of fact i do. Don't get me wrong, i loves me a woman with mental fortitude, intelligence and moxxi to make it to congress. Or a sexy martial artist chick who could kick my ass in capoeira, combat sambo or pingpong. Excessive muscle is aesthetically unappealing. Beatrice is a strong woman, Miriam is a strong woman. Ghorza is just a monster.
>>liking bestiality
where the inquisitors when you need them.
Orcs are practically beasts themselves, and dwarves are humanoid at best. Human-ish. Fucking furries :closedeyesmile:.

Reactions: N7 and lumley

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
I think i found a bug when you get out ofthe bath house on the aunt fuck path, you are supposed to go to the castle but the screen just remains static and there is no place to click or anything.
Has anyone noticed this too or i am wrong and there is no bug?, if there is no bug how do you go to the castle after having sex with your aunt in the bath house? any special place to clikc after talking to your sister?

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
I was talking to the sister character at the end of the first night in the city and then it said that this was the end of version v0.13. Is this not truely v0.24? I even downloaded it again from a different file host and same "error."

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I was talking to the sister character at the end of the first night in the city and then it said that this was the end of version v0.13. Is this not truely v0.24? I even downloaded it again from a different file host and same "error."
Did you try to take other routes? Maybe the sister is available for a threesome with some other char, but for now her route it's not completed! Or updated like your mom's - I mean the game. It's not an offense xD

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Has anyone noticed this too or i am wrong and there is no bug?, if there is no bug how do you go to the castle after having sex with your aunt in the bath house? any special place to clikc after talking to your sister?
No one?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP!
Quit flaming each other about personal preferences. Personally, when people attack others for having a furry fetish or even a midget fetish, it makes them sound like an uptight religious grandma. But even those grandmothers have big dogs and midget boyfriends on call!
Anyways, NO more flaming or attacking, even if it's "joking".

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Tried the Mac Mega link and got the Win version. Are the other Mac links all the same? Just wonderin'...

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
*When you see new messages in the thread, get all excited and expect some feedback, but instead find yourself in a middle of waifu and fetish wars.*

Like come on guys, I want many to enjoy this game and find something / someone they like and still being able to communicate with each other about main plot and choices. I love each existing character as my creation and I don't want to see any discrimination based on specific fetish or character personality.

Tried the Mac Mega link and got the Win version. Are the other Mac links all the same? Just wonderin'...
*MAC* version is a WIN version that can be emulated through "wine". Usual Win version can not, so this is the best I can do right now for mac users. I keep saying it over and over on posts, but everyone seems to ignore it and share without this information. To create a "true" mac version, I have to own it, but right now I don't see any reason / opportunity to do so.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
*When you see new messages in the thread, get all excited and expect some feedback, but instead find yourself in a middle of waifu and fetish wars.*

Like come on guys, I want many to enjoy this game and find something / someone they like and still being able to communicate with each other about main plot and choices. I love each existing character as my creation and I don't want to see any discrimination based on specific fetish or character personality.
Unfortunately some people here like to put their own fetish in a pedestal while acting all prude against the fetish of others.

Anyway, your game is amazing. I really have nothing to complain about it so far. :winkytongue:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
"waifu and fetish wars."
The issue is theres too many girls and related plot lines when the author should just narrow it down and expand on things more deeply rather than casting a wider net. I dont care much about non-corruption routes where you consensually fuck some girl with green/blue/grey bodypaint.
The author has this as a feature on patreon "Different type of girls, so everyone will be able to find someone they like." which essentially means you get very little of what you really like and a lot of meh.
Dual family has the same issue.

Reactions: lumley

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Hyatt
Great game! The amount of choices is absolutely maddening. I remember being a patron when this game first came out and to see how far it's come is awesome.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Can someone tell me if there is indeed a bug in the aunt route after you leave the bath house?, i don't know what to do, you talk with your sister about going to the castle but the screen just shows the background and i click everywhere buti get nothing.

If it is not a bug where do i need to click to advance?

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
"waifu and fetish wars."
The issue is theres too many girls and related plot lines when the author should just narrow it down and expand on things more deeply rather than casting a wider net. I dont care much about non-corruption routes where you consensually fuck some girl with green/blue/grey bodypaint.
The author has this as a feature on patreon "Different type of girls, so everyone will be able to find someone they like." which essentially means you get very little of what you really like and a lot of meh.
Dual family has the same issue.
I was talking about messages that got deleted, spreading death threats and such.
As for how complex it is, I don't see an issue in it, because end result will have great replay value. Players will be able to play same route over, but still find something new. For example, is love interest pregnant? Is she just a lover or wife? This type of choices will shape experience like no other. Not sure why anyone get a lot of "meh" considering routes with the most votes are getting updated first. And I don't understand how narrowing it down might even help. It can just make someone sad after closing his favorite route. I never wanted to create small and linear game with no significant choice, even though I have more than enough material to do so.

Reason for its updating slower than you might want is because I don't have enough funds to hire artist for a full time job. If I do, I can easily put ~10 scenes per month, so that will easily double the speed.
Still, with the money I am working with, I think I am doing just fine and update frequently.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Unfortunately some people here like to put their own fetish in a pedestal while acting all prude against the fetish of others.

Anyway, your game is amazing. I really have nothing to complain about it so far. :winkytongue:
Oh, thank you. Glad to hear that.

Reactions: botc76

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Hyatt
Great game! The amount of choices is absolutely maddening. I remember being a patron when this game first came out and to see how far it's come is awesome.
Yeah, walk for over the year. Having more than 50 CGI and 10 routes already, is really crazy and great at the same time. Saddening that you are no longer with us.

Reactions: n0b0dy

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah, walk for over the year. Having more than 50 CGI and 10 routes already, is really crazy and great at the same time. Saddening that you are no longer with us.
If you are the developer can you answer me this?:

Can someone tell me if there is indeed a bug in the aunt route after you leave the bath house?, i don't know what to do, you talk with your sister about going to the castle but the screen just shows the background and i click everywhere buti get nothing.

Thanks.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016

Might be a bug, but considering she doesn't have a scene after it right now, you don't have to worry about not getting further.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes