drud

Aug 29, 2017
This game will be one of the best if it continues down its current path of content and choices, on my list to play again in a few more updates, thanks.

Reactions: N7 and John Doe Jr.

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
First thing - game is great! Although I would prefer a path where players could get laid all female characters :p I like the art and all - could talk a lot about it so I will only restrict myself to what I stated in first sentence.

In a serious note - just deleting mentions of questionable content should be enough. There is also a way of making family - "step family", but let's be honest- that is just some BS that ruins whole incest fetish.
agree here, totally.

a bug? question:
v0.24 fresh start, I did: Lady Death, blue mother and sister (version: I love you but I also love our mother. So vanilla but with the peeping her at bath - btw. is it all right that there is no sex with her during night at aunt home after coming back from a walk?). Now I'm in my castle chamber, mother visits, telling me about sister etc. - when I chose option: there is no need to leave. We can be all together (so mom+sis threesome) - game sort of stuck (mother leaves), I have that communicate: end of the build. I fucked up something or is it really the end? Because if I chose only her or only the sister during that last talk I can advance further. According to the walkthrough there should be an option to continue with threesome :(

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
First thing - game is great! Although I would prefer a path where players could get laid all female characters :p I like the art and all - could talk a lot about it so I will only restrict myself to what I stated in first sentence.

agree here, totally.

a bug? question:
v0.24 fresh start, I did: Lady Death, blue mother and sister (version: I love you but I also love our mother. So vanilla but with the peeping her at bath - btw. is it all right that there is no sex with her during night at aunt home after coming back from a walk?). Now I'm in my castle chamber, mother visits, telling me about sister etc. - when I chose option: there is no need to leave. We can be all together (so mom+sis threesome) - game sort of stuck (mother leaves), I have that communicate: end of the build. I fucked up something or is it really the end? Because if I chose only her or only the sister during that last talk I can advance further. According to the walkthrough there should be an option to continue with threesome :(
That threesome will be available next update. You didn't screw anything.

Reactions: Arcane666 and BubaJ

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Fate of Irnia v0.25+walkthrough (pdf version)

WIN: - - -
MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Miriam MB solo route will be available later this month

Last edited:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Dabna is one of the less popular characters. You do not risk not seeing content for her before a little while.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
I think i found a bug when you get out ofthe bath house on the aunt fuck path, you are supposed to go to the castle but the screen just remains static and there is no place to click or anything.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
So you got 3 gorgeous family members but you`re hoping for content with a midget ....or an orc. There's no accounting for taste, but damn...But then again i'm rooting for mother/daughter and bestiality so who am i to judge.
What? You got an issue with strong women?

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes