jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
anybody got a walkthrough for sandy? she kicks me out of her bar after telling her the truth.

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
anybody got a walkthrough for sandy? she kicks me out of her bar after telling her the truth.
She's supposed to. The next day you overhear some girls in the market talking about a special flower, then you can go to the mountains to looks for it.
When you're at the mountain you can find it by:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that you go back to the bar to talk to Sandy again.

Reactions: jackkane

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Seems like it. I had the same problem last version using an old save, so I guess old saves just aren't completely compatible.
Yeah, i would recommend always starting a new save on this game when a new version drops.

Ecchichi

May 27, 2017
The game goes to a blank backdrop of the cabin right after taking the orb out of the box in the .22 and .23 versions and just doesn't go anywhere from there. Anyone know why? I got no idea and I need help.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
The game goes to a blank backdrop of the cabin right after taking the orb out of the box in the .22 and .23 versions and just doesn't go anywhere from there. Anyone know why? I got no idea and I need help.
Game contains clickable areas. In this one, you have to click on the door.

Reactions: N7 and Cirro84

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Hey winter no problems for you with the patreon ?
No, why should there be any? I am not creating anything against the rules.:test:
In a serious note - just deleting mentions of questionable content should be enough. There is also a way of making family - "step family", but let's be honest- that is just some BS that ruins whole incest fetish.

derof

Jul 29, 2017
No, why should there be any? I am not creating anything against the rules.:test:
In a serious note - just deleting mentions of questionable content should be enough. There is also a way of making family - "step family", but let's be honest- that is just some BS that ruins whole incest fetish.
My thoughts exactly which is why i couldn't get into The twist game .

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Indeed. I and some other people have been warning the other Devs about this and asking them to change things on their patreon before its put under review like Lewdlab has. It's Ridiculous.

AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
So, I'm getting an glitch early on. When you're deciding to raise/lower/keep the same level of taxes for that first merchant, only lowering the taxes keeps the game going. the other two options has a little bit of dialogue and then progression just ends there as the game is effectively stuck mid conversation. The game is not frozen, merely not moving forward in conversation or plot.

P.S. On Death only build - for reference

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes