-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
How do I progress past the point where you first meet your sister? I meet Beatrice, then she kneels and says she is going to protect me, then the main character replies "What?!", and after that nothing. The dialogue box is blank and nothing I click advances the scene. I can still interact with the UI, go into the config or the save/load screens, etc. so the game isn't frozen, but the dialogue just seems locked. Is that the end of the current content or is it bugged? I re-downloaded the game and started over from scratch and the same thing happened when I got there.
Have you tried CTRL (to skip dialogue)? sometimes it gets stuck

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
Have you tried CTRL (to skip dialogue)? sometimes it gets stuck
Ya I tried that it didn't work. Even if I'm pressing CTRL from the beginning of the scene and it's skipping as normal once it gets to that part the dialogue goes blank and it "locks" up. Found another download for the game somewhere else and tried that one but it had the same problem so I know it's not an issue with the version uploaded here. I tried running the game in several different compatibility modes as well and that didn't help either. What a bummer :'(

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Ya I tried that it didn't work. Even if I'm pressing CTRL from the beginning of the scene and it's skipping as normal once it gets to that part the dialogue goes blank and it "locks" up. Found another download for the game somewhere else and tried that one but it had the same problem so I know it's not an issue with the version uploaded here. I tried running the game in several different compatibility modes as well and that didn't help either. What a bummer :'(
what route did you choose?

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
Did you do romance route or mindbreak route?
Mindbreak route. I gave up trying to do it on the mindbreak route so I'm doing the romance route in the mean time and I got passed the equivalent of that scene without issue.

For the barmaid girl thats the end I think.
Well that makes sense if that's the case. It'd be nice if there was some kind of in game message telling you when you're at the end of the current content though. I spent like an hour wasting time thinking it was a bug.

Oh well I'm liking this game a lot and it seems like some of the other routes have way more content done.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Oh well I'm liking this game a lot and it seems like some of the other routes have way more content done.
Yeah, right now i think the mom route is the one with the most content

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah, right now i think the mom route is the one with the most content
Well it is the one that gets the most votes. But its really well done and it has some nice and pretty dialogues.
But im biased since its my favorite route so take that as you will.
I dont really have a mom/sister (and so on) fetish/favoritism in games. Since what i fall for most is how the character and the dialogue the person has is what makes me go for them.

Reactions: Arcane666 and -Hex-

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Not just that man, your man of culture in the sense you like to savor fine whine that matured with age.
Well crap.. i hate wine!XD But yeah.. i suppose you are right.:happyblush
I should add that my main route is trying to get a harem though (who isent right?:rolleyes:)
But my favorite route as i said is the mom, cause the dialoug and stuff.

Slybandit

Jun 11, 2017
I would only say that its the best as of right now because it simply has more content then ever other route. I figure once the other routes expand your favorites might change.

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
Well crap.. i hate wine!XD But yeah.. i suppose you are right.:happyblush
I should add that my main route is trying to get a harem though (who isent right?:rolleyes:)
But my favorite route as i said is the mom, cause the dialoug and stuff.
How much harem content is in the game right now? A decent amount?

On an unrelated note those Nova gifs are annoyingly distractive. I have to stop and stare every time I see you post :heartcoveredeyes:

Slybandit

Jun 11, 2017

On an unrelated note those Nova gifs are annoyingly distractive. I have to stop and stare every time I see you post :heartcoveredeyes:
As of right now its mainly prep work for the harem route, at least from what I've read.

Reactions: Orion_Hunts

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I would only say that its the best as of right now because it simply has more content then ever other route. I figure once the other routes expand your favorites might change.
Well yes and no. There are already girls i dont like since i know where they will be heading and how they "talk" and "act" by their dialougs.
Take the Orc girl, she is someone im not going to be interested in. If i can add her to my "harem" great, but she is not someone that gets me going. I already liked the mom just some part into the game. The dwarf is kinda nice too but she almost has no dialoug or content. So i can't really say i like her cause she has had alot of content now can i?:happyblush
This is just my stuff though im sure you have a diffrent favorite? mind sharing?

Oh, not alot at this moment really. You can pretty much just start preparing to get the work going on them. And set it up. I have not tried the newest version of the game so maybe there are things added im not aware of.

Aww, im sorry for my gifs! but at least you stop and stare at them cause you like them and not cause you hate them!:happyblush
At least its easy to find my posts when you scroll in the thread haha.;)

Slybandit

Jun 11, 2017
This is just my stuff though im sure you have a diffrent favorite? mind sharing?
Well, I will say the mother is the best as of now. But I'm really looking forward to the Drow in terms of story, not because of her attitude, which hopefully improves as you get to know her. She just has a lot of back story you can work with I think. I also really like Deaths path, romancing the goddess of death. How often do you get to do that.

Reactions: Arcane666

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Damn, you don't like orc girl?
It's my second favorite, i find her cute (is that strange? that's strange, isn't it? :WutFace:)

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes