Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I'm here thanks to "No Life King" signature...The game looks interesting I'll see if I can give it an initial review after I play it.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Never played this game and am looking for more 2dcg art. How much content is in this game?

Reactions: Drafox

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i would say there is a good number of sex scenes in some routes (others not so much), also the story is interesting. So I believe it is worth checking out.

Reactions: Drafox and jande21

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Guys, stop doing whatever you're doing right now (addressing 1st time visitors) and grab this thing at once, do whatever you do before the fappening happens because the mushroom will certainly grow as you play this, many fetishes are included luckily for me it covered most of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh don't forget to support the dev, he deserves every penny for the work he put in this, and he intends to make 20 sex scenes a month if he reaches 3k dollars goal which is insanely awesome!!

Reactions: -Hex-

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Is the femdom option with Gorza available yet or not? The game is really good.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Hi, is there a workaround or fix for this bug: When you choose to
then after that in the morning you follow her to the bathhouse, once you come out of the building your sister talks to you but the conversation ends in the middle and you're left with nothing but an empty dialogue box and nothing to do. (Basically you get stuck)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Hi, is there a workaround or fix for this bug: When you choose to
then after that in the morning you follow her to the bathhouse, once you come out of the building your sister talks to you but the conversation ends in the middle and you're left with nothing but an empty dialogue box and nothing to do. (Basically you get stuck)
Have you tried pressing CTRL to skip the dialog? it usually work when i get stuck like that

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
If you want blue orb route then choose blue orb in day 1. Make sure you 'mention sandy' in the morning of day 2 when speaking to mom or you will go to Ghorza/drow route.

Hum, maybe it's because i did not asked for the money to mom.. I will try it again, thank you :)

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
I tried everything I could think of including skipping the text...
Are you using an old save? Lots of bugs will be present if you do. If this is Aunt's normal route then the scene in the bath is the last one but you should make it to the castle.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Are you using an old save? Lots of bugs will be present if you do. If this is Aunt's normal route then the scene in the bath is the last one but you should make it to the castle.
Not an old save because it's the first release for me, as for the route it's red with mother but then when you get to the aunt's house I chose to sleep with the aunt instead...The game gets interrupted before I get to the castle, strange bug if you ask me and I'm sure it's the same for everyone can you try the route I just mentioned it will take less than 5 minutes to skip through it I believe.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Not an old save because it's the first release for me, as for the route it's red with mother but then when you get to the aunt's house I chose to sleep with the aunt instead...The game gets interrupted before I get to the castle, strange bug if you ask me and I'm sure it's the same for everyone can you try the route I just mentioned it will take less than 5 minutes to skip through it I believe.
Alright I tried ver0.21, mom mb route > pick aunt at her house. There is bug if you go to bath house and the game gets stuck when talking to Beatrice outside the bath house, but for some reason going to brothel instead works and the route continues normally.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes