LongJohns77

Donor
Jun 25, 2017
This is an exciting project. I've just tried this 0.22 (WIN) and get a game freeze at the start of the game as the mc is about to go out of the house after getting the bag of coins and the orb. It's frozen at an image of the interior of the home without displaying any characters or options. I do have the settings icon.

Separately, I notice the game option buttons don't line up with the option assignment. For instance, I want to change the sound volume and the fader buttons appear much lower than where they should and I seem to be able to use one option fader, like moving it incrementally left and right, but it has no impact on the option like lowering or raising the volume.

Trying 0.23 now. I still seemed to hang up at that same transition and tried both Hide and Skip message options and Enter button on keyboard, which may have gotten me past that screen unless it perhaps just took a while. Dunno. Separately, in the Config, the buttons/faders all appear on the correct line but the volume buttons don't work, while the text buttons do.

Now, I'm apparently frozen at the initial bar scene after the opening text options play through, I'm left with a scene of the bar w/ Sandy and can't seem to advance and the only icon on the screen is the little gear symbol at the bottom right leading me to the Save/Load options etc.

Last edited:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
This is an exciting project. I've just tried this 0.22 (WIN) and get a game freeze at the start of the game as the mc is about to go out of the house after getting the bag of coins and the orb. It's frozen at an image of the interior of the home without displaying any characters or options. I do have the settings icon.

Separately, I notice the game option buttons don't line up with the option assignment. For instance, I want to change the sound volume and the fader buttons appear much lower than where they should and I seem to be able to use one option fader, like moving it incrementally left and right, but it has no impact on the option like lowering or raising the volume.

Trying 0.23 now. I still seemed to hang up at that same transition and tried both Hide and Skip message options and Enter button on keyboard, which may have gotten me past that screen unless it perhaps just took a while. Dunno. Separately, in the Config, the buttons/faders all appear on the correct line but the volume buttons don't work, while the text buttons do.
have you tried clicking on the door?

fsugoi

Jul 17, 2017
@muttdoggy

0.23 (WIN)
0.23 (MAC)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this!

Does anyone know how to get the secret character scene yet? I hope the next update continues Mother's romance. I don't feel like much happened this time around except for a bit more world building.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Mother's romance route is my current main one, by the way as I was playing I stumbled upon a strange ass route where you randomly meet a DOW (dark elf) who apparently knows me & the MC knows her as well but 'the player' doesn't have any idea who she is, was that a bug? There was no introduction to her character whatsoever so her being an acquaintance of ours sounds strange to me....

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Mother's romance route is my current main one, by the way as I was playing I stumbled upon a strange ass route where you randomly meet a DOW (dark elf) who apparently knows me & the MC knows her as well but 'the player' doesn't have any idea who she is, was that a bug? There was no introduction to her character whatsoever so her being an acquaintance of ours sounds strange to me....
Strange, the drow route should be the one you have if you miss all the other ones...
At what point did you meet her?

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Strange, the drow route should be the one you have if you miss all the other ones...
At what point did you meet her?
I was doing mother's romance route, then I chose to sleep with the aunt mid way through, but before entering the bathhouse I chose to go to the brothel, I rejected the prostitute's offer and went back to the market where I met my sister again, she started talking then all of a sudden a Dow showed up to give me a blessing or something I didn't know who she was, after that guards started shouting and arrested her.....

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I was doing mother's romance route, then I chose to sleep with the aunt mid way through, but before entering the bathhouse I chose to go to the brothel, I rejected the prostitute's offer and went back to the market where I met my sister again, she started talking then all of a sudden a Dow showed up to give me a blessing or something I didn't know who she was, after that guards started shouting and arrested her.....
Well it seems you entered the drow route due to a bug the scene at the market with the guards arresting her it's exactly how it plays out if you fuck up all the other routes and meet her in the beginning city.
I'll try playing with the same choices you made to see if that happens to me too
for the mother did you do the true love or the mind control route?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Well it seems you entered the drow route due to a bug the scene at the market with the guards arresting her it's exactly how it plays out if you fuck up all the other routes and meet her in the beginning city.
I'll try playing with the same choices you made to see if that happens to me too
for the mother did you do the true love or the mind control route?
I only used red powers on her once when she was masturbating then after that I bought her a drink and things developed naturally. (I also mentioned to her that I was thinking about her...By the way before that I slept with the barmaid too, basically I slept with everyone except the sister..I used red powers on the barmaid.)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I only used red powers on her once when she was masturbating then after that I bought her a drink and things developed naturally. (I also mentioned to her that I was thinking about her...By the way before that I slept with the barmaid too, basically I slept with everyone except the sister..I used red powers on the barmaid.)
ok, i'll try in the morning because it's 3 am here and i need to sleep

Reactions: Drafox

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Visual novels can be done in a few different ways.. The common thread is that they are generally a mixed-medial novel with static graphics and sound. Some do use videos and gifs and as time goes along, the definitions get looser.
Kinetic is where you go along with the story and you generally don't have choices and if you do, they don't affect the story at all.
A "true" visual novel is the kind that plays like a "choose your own" adventure with just a few branching paths.
Finally, RPG hybrids are those that have visual novel style elements but with multiple variables that can result in numerous different endings.
So if you go by those definitions, this is a visual novel since you have about 2 to 3 different endings.
I know this is late, but this is probably the best explanation of visual novels I've seen. Seriously, you need to post this as a sticky in the game section somewhere.

Reactions: Cirro84 and fromqb

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
it's propably a bug, i did the same things and saw no drow

gears

Aug 27, 2016
has anyone found what the secret scene is in 0.23?

edit: its in the walk-through

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
How do I progress past the point where you first meet your sister? I meet Beatrice, then she kneels and says she is going to protect me, then the main character replies "What?!", and after that nothing. The dialogue box is blank and nothing I click advances the scene. I can still interact with the UI, go into the config or the save/load screens, etc. so the game isn't frozen, but the dialogue just seems locked. Is that the end of the current content or is it bugged? I re-downloaded the game and started over from scratch and the same thing happened when I got there.
Screenshot_1.png

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes